Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Austin3 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:15 pm Please can this advanced currency meter be made to open in MT4.
ohhhhh u mean give u the mq4 or decompile??? in that case..............
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ionone
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:30 pm ohhhhh u mean give u the mq4 or decompile??? in that case..............
yes

but I always give the code. I know scammers will use it and possibly sell free code
but making a good indi and not sharing the code, is like giving a Lamborghini to a friend but blocking the car if it goes above 10 MPH. :lmao:
it's like... WHY are you so cruel ?
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, optionhk

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Austin3 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:14 pm No if you install it in your MT4 inside the indicator folder and attached it to your chart,
noting shows up. I want mean is could somebody make it show up in mt4.
Do you mean, make it editable in Meta Editor? :think:

ionone wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:54 pm yes

but I always give the code. I know scammers will use it and possibly sell free code
Haha, Jeff you're an exception. We love your codes and your sharing heart.

I don't know man, would you honestly be okay if someone ripped one of your best codes and resold it for $299 and named it something shit like "bigbellyprophet.ex4"?

And it kept happening over and over again?

I reckon you'd EX4 your creations a bit from then on bro.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Good day Mrtools

No coding request this time, just information, would like to ask you if a certain modification is possible

I've been using nonlag ma and zero lag hma as trend filters for other signal indicators which print arrows on the open price of a new bar(they are nrp), and i only have ex4 files for the signal indicators, but don't think that's an issue. The issue am having is due to the fact that both nonlag ma and zerolag hma consider 2 bars for calculations, so any time if there is a signal when a bar opens and if either nonlag or zerolag hma consider that bar as the 2nd calculation bar, the signal either is delayed or repaints, since the bar is still forming and a trend change has not been established yet but the signal would be waiting to print when that bar opened, so during formation of the bar the signal flickers due to trend recalculations

my question to you is, is it possible to have a user defined signal delay time filter, such that if the user says filter out all signals delayed by 10secs after a bar has opened, that signal will be blocked? it will not flicker or appear at all?

PLease advice if this is possible, and if so how will be it achieved. thank you and your advise is greatly appreciated!