Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:44 am hi sal brother......... new funky support resistance indicator what does red & yellow color means??? it is a strange looking thing to me 🙁🙁🙁

but I could not help and be intrigued by it!!!!
Go to here......this sheds some light on it. I've also done some additional explanations in the posts around this.

viewtopic.php?p=1295438908#p1295438908
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
moey_dw

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:39 pm Haven't noticed any slow down. And yes, it works on all my Indices charts.
It's an interesting concept I stumbled upon. I've always been looking for earliest and cheapest entries. Confluence with S/D levels will now be really interesting. Continuation (the Middle TZ) creates some confidence too. Something I got a problem with i.e. getting out too early in the trade.
For trading, it's the right half of the Rectangle that gives you the information to consider!! The Middle is the split.
There are several Indicators of this in the market but they are all .ex files and thus cannot be used for an MTF version. I might post them as I see fit when I go along. I'm grateful to mrtools to do the mtf version so fast. Will see the coming week how it goes. At least I won't be bored. Finally got locked down.

Here is some information I came across.

Transient Zones.pdf
Hai RpluT
I try this indicator see snap
the colour (Yello /Red) i am not followed . just rejection zone of PA
Not bad.. :) :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
RplusT
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi