Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:35 pm xixi_tz_1_10.mq4
Nice!
Let's see how much AutoHigherTF will slow my system down...
(for some reason the xixi-indicator doesn't work for indices, oil, gold on daily TF - at least with me).
1. The concept of uneven transient zones seems interesting
2. Will you leave the value at 10? That means you'd have to be patient enough to sit out 20 candles.
Attachments

josi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:58 pm Nice!
(for some reason the xixi-indicator doesn't work for indices, oil, gold on daily TF - at least with me).
Haven't noticed any slow down. And yes, it works on all my Indices charts.
It's an interesting concept I stumbled upon. I've always been looking for earliest and cheapest entries. Confluence with S/D levels will now be really interesting. Continuation (the Middle TZ) creates some confidence too. Something I got a problem with i.e. getting out too early in the trade.
For trading, it's the right half of the Rectangle that gives you the information to consider!! The Middle is the split.
There are several Indicators of this in the market but they are all .ex files and thus cannot be used for an MTF version. I might post them as I see fit when I go along. I'm grateful to mrtools to do the mtf version so fast. Will see the coming week how it goes. At least I won't be bored. Finally got locked down.

Here is some information I came across.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi

2. Will you leave the value at 10? That means you'd have to be patient enough to sit out 20 candles.
Here just an example of the MTF version on the 5m....i.e. showing the 15m of the US30. Wonderful game, isn't it. And a lot of money in it.
Remember, it's the right side of the rectangle that's showing the game is on or not.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
josi, Meyney, moey_dw

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295438910 time=1625997641 user_id=4866937]
Here just an example of the MTF version on the 5m....i.e. showing the 15m of the US30. Wonderful game, isn't it. And a lot of money in it.
Remember, it's the right side of the rectangle that's showing the game is on or not.

Nice! many ways to skin a cat....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
josi, RplusT, moey_dw

Remember that in MTF mode the candle number is taken from the next higher TF. Thus if you use it in MTF you need to lower the h-value = number of candles till the level may be confirmed. In the parameter window it is set to 10 (you can play with that). On a 1m chart it would mean 10 x 5m candles = 50 1m candles or 25 candles to confirm the right half of a potential level (initially in single colour).
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi

RplusT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:39 pm Haven't noticed any slow down. And yes, it works on all my Indices charts.
It's an interesting concept I stumbled upon. I've always been looking for earliest and cheapest entries. Confluence with S/D levels will now be really interesting. Continuation (the Middle TZ) creates some confidence too. Something I got a problem with i.e. getting out too early in the trade.
For trading, it's the right half of the Rectangle that gives you the information to consider!! The Middle is the split.
There are several Indicators of this in the market but they are all .ex files and thus cannot be used for an MTF version. I might post them as I see fit when I go along. I'm grateful to mrtools to do the mtf version so fast. Will see the coming week how it goes. At least I won't be bored. Finally got locked down.

Here is some information I came across.

Transient Zones.pdf
Hai
Does this snap make sense!! or any new idea..
i am using pullback price action with rested bar confrimed for open trade in BO , 1min chart 5 bar expiry!!!
:)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
moey_dw
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Meyney wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:35 pm
sal wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:21 am Hai
Does this snap make sense!! or any new idea..
i am using pullback price action with rested bar confrimed for open trade in BO , 1min chart 5 bar expiry!!!
:)
hi sal brother......... new funky support resistance indicator what does red & yellow color means??? it is a strange looking thing to me 🙁🙁🙁

but I could not help and be intrigued by it!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈