Re: Stop Loss Style Indicators

quote=thomdel post_id=1295438609 time=1625649075 user_id=4932902]
@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Upload this indicator without buttons : @@@Volty Channel Stop 2.1__2

Unable to find in any thread. The other version without button is VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ , But it has diff inputs & diff results.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
[/quote]

Removed the buttons please verify it is working for you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, andrei-1

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:36 am This is a atr stops version using a jurik smoothed Atr controlled by the atr period. Since it's faster and smoother than the regular Atr looks like you can increase the atr period somewhat and eliminate some bad trades.
Is it possible to make this indicator show lower timeframes on a chart.
Like a 15 min settings on a1 hr chart or a 30 min setting on a 4hr chart.
I cant seem to find what you call it. ATAH or something, Thanks!

Panayiotis wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:30 pm Thanks for being so helpful in sharing your hard work with us. I'm trying to scalp (manually) playing with the settings of "kelner bands stop" indicator and I think that it would be very helpful if I could see a higher TF instance of this indicator on the same chart. I would be grateful if you could make an MTF version of it (could it be with more options for ma method and price ? If not, that would be fine, too). Thanks, again.
Keltner Channel with all Averages Filers, Alerts & MTF

Added mtf, all the averages and alerts added a few posts above.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
andrei-1, Panayiotis, alexm, Jedidiah, RockRobb, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:43 am Added mtf, all the averages and alerts added a few posts above.
Thanks for your lightning-fast response! As soon as I'll have the first backtest results of my MTF scalping system, I will publish them, and, who knows, they may inspire you to make the relevant EA for auto-trading this system. I really thank you for your time!