Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:55 pm In this case where you plan to jump in using xard latest template? Thanks Xard.
Jump in as in buy?
After the blue candle closes above the red (or is it pink?) line of the HL-indie (alternatively: you could wait for a retouch of the blue line - after close above "pinkish" line - and order with a limit-buy; a bit more risky but better price + better SL)
But - Xard rule - you ought to wait for the 2nd dot up.
Why would you want to buy now (when price direction is still pretty unclear) if you could have sold this morning?

xard777 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:49 pm Buy Trade off 2nd dot on 1min at US Open
Xard777
Hi XARD,

On the 15MIN chart the red dot is on the channel and on the 5MIN chart it is far from it. Is it right or does the channel Indi have to be improved?

XARD: I have been making update changes when I come across stuff while live trading and the channel lines (m1... m30) were updated about 20 mins ago.
I will post updates over the weekend.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
Remuli, Castle73, LorenzoNexus, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

josi wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:48 pm Believe me, it wouldn't do you any good whatsoever. What works (mostly) for me, won't work for you (I know what minimum I need and why I need it).
default screen + candles configured the way you want them + Xard's XU v6 + Xard's semafore v6 + Banzai's button indies (choose the ones you like among hundreds) - bingo
Dude i wasn't holding you to anything nor thought it would improve my trading at all. i said i liked the look of it would of taken 2 seconds to upload .tpl
These users thanked the author phillip123 for the post:
josi

PurifiedCrystal wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:33 am Is this all is to it??
Just rule 1 2 3 and enter??

XARD: The red dot with the white circle around it is also a 2nd dot. If you had also taken that trade once price has crossed the line you would have made some nice pips.
Xard
Thank you~~
but now I have another question about the dots...
1. Dot it self = second dot
2. Dot with white circle = stronger second dot
3. Dot with white circle and BLUE circle = ??
4. Dot with square = Turn sides ?