Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:48 pm Believe me, it wouldn't do you any good whatsoever. What works (mostly) for me, won't work for you (I know what minimum I need and why I need it).
default screen + candles configured the way you want them + Xard's XU v6 + Xard's semafore v6 + Banzai's button indies (choose the ones you like among hundreds) - bingo
Hi Josi,
I pay it forward so that people like you can have the opportunity to pay it back. This is your chance to give back to the community that has given you so much, who cares if the setup won't work for him. It is the thought that counts and the chance for you to give a little, doesn't that count for something. Step up, go from zero to hero with a simple giving post.
You can do it!
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
XXXX, gamerredd, sudhindragk, LJC, stond, Thangarasu, Mundu19, Musashi, Kavokane, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:23 pm Hi Josi,
I pay it forward so that people like you can have the opportunity to pay it back. This is your chance to give back to the community that has given you so much, who cares if the setup won't work for him. It is the thought that counts and the chance for you to give a little, doesn't that count for something. Step up, go from zero to hero with a simple giving post.
You can do it!
Xard777
Yes, master, of course, master, your obedient servant Uriah Heep will do whatever pleases you most.
Except - just maybe - that I have done this already:
viewtopic.php?p=1295429192#p1295429192
In it everything is the same - except the v6-versions of your setup (Besides, if he only uses the additional enumeration I have given him - he'll be there within two minutes).
P.S.: as one of the more dedicated lifetime fans of Samuel Beckett I naturally prefer to go from hero to zero.
"Ever tried.
Ever failed.
No matter.
Try again.
Fail again.
Fail better."

josi wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:30 pm Yes, master, of course, master, your obedient servant Uriah Heep will do whatever pleases you most.
Except - just maybe - that I have done this already:
viewtopic.php?p=1295429192#p1295429192
In it everything is the same - except the v6-versions of your setup (Besides, if he only uses the additional enumeration I have given him - he'll be there within two minutes).
P.S.: as one of the more dedicated lifetime fans of Samuel Beckett I naturally prefer to go from hero to zero.
"Ever tried.
Ever failed.
No matter.
Try again.
Fail again.
Fail better."
XARD: It is no big deal, a couple of indicators and a template file. Two minutes of your time. Don't do it for me, if you want you could email the guy direct.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
constbln, gamerredd, stond, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world