Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The 30min only gave one alarm this morning at the first cross. However, on the 15min there were two alarms.
I tend to come out once I hit 12.5 % but had you taken both alarms and stayed the course you could have made closer to 40% for the day.
By the look of things price is going to resume it's up trend.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Skyold, flandria, Castle73, stond, humbatov, gamerredd, jmonts, maroka, Kev21, Musashi, BernieL, LorenzoNexus, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:39 am The 30min only gave one alarm this morning at the first cross. However, on the 15min there were two alarms.
I tend to come out once I hit 12.5 % but had you taken both alarms and stayed the course you could have made closer to 40% for the day.
By the look of things price is going to resume it's up trend.
Xard777
Can someone give some explanation and the details about what exactly XARD means by this - which cross does he mean and which one was the alarm set ? Which were the two alarms on the 15min ? And this profit of 12,5 % - does it mean 12,5R ?

Here is my latest template for everyone's perusal.
As always, don't be greedy, be consistent.
It is not rocket science folks, it's easy peezy lemon squeezy.
Just take a little bit of meat off the bone each trading day.

I setup four charts showing 1min, 15m (trading chart), 4hr & Daily so I can see the big picture.
You can easily trade this in an Up market as well as in a Down market.

Enjoy!
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:45 am You had to be quick on the draw today at the US open.
Xard777
Which way where you trading at the US Open ? I'm sorry but I feel lost !?

XARD: On the 15m chart the bias is coming off the bottom Large White Dot (which was the old square, just changed to a circle so you are looking to be buying off green dots) and both trades were UP BUY trades. You do not want to trade against the bias even though we had the large down move (too risky). In fact price kept going up after I came out of my second trade, but instead of being greedy I simply booked the pips by taking a bit of meat off the bone and I am out with little to no risk and I just rinse and repeat each day. Every day I leave tons of pips on the table and it used to bother me but now I do not give it a second thought. My daughter always says Dad, place a stop and let it run but I never do as I am happy with booking what I have and move on. No one ever went broke taking a profit.
These users thanked the author flandria for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Mundu19

flandria wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:26 am Which way where you trading at the US Open ? I'm sorry but I feel lost !?

XARD: On the 15m chart the bias is coming off the bottom Large White Dot (which was the old square, just changed to a circle so you are looking to be buying off green dots) and both trades were UP BUY trades. You do not want to trade against the bias even though we had the large down move (too risky). In fact price kept going up after I came out of my second trade, but instead of being greedy I simply booked the pips by taking a bit of meat off the bone and I am out with little to no risk and I just rinse and repeat each day. Every day I leave tons of pips on the table and it used to bother me but now I do not give it a second thought. My daughter always says Dad, place a stop and let it run but I never do as I am happy with booking what I have and move on. No one ever went broke taking a profit.
Thank you Xard ,
I was distracted by the higher tf H1 trendline still down at the US Open , and wasn't paying attention to the semafors .
This is something I struggled with many times .
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
Pauliz