Re: Donforex Laserforks

dmnik wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:12 pm The tool you've been waiting for so long is finally here and AVAILABLE!
From the author of PerfectZones and LaserForks:
DonForex MetaFork
So........where is it!?......As you are obviously using this free space to do advertising for a 300 USD EA, move to the Commercial Section.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
moey_dw

dmnik wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:12 pm The tool you've been waiting for so long is finally here and AVAILABLE!
RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:20 pm So........where is it!?......As you are obviously using this free space to do advertising for a 300 USD EA, move to the Commercial Section.
lmafaooo agree with rplus............ dmnik can u post it or is this some sorta ad :roll: :roll: :roll:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:28 pm lmafaooo agree with rplus............ dmnik can u post it or is this some sorta ad :roll: :roll: :roll:
No, this is not an advertisement! I would like someone to organize a joint purchase, since in my country the author does not sacrifice his products after his Donforex Perfect Zones indicator has been hacked.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
euro_rapp
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened