Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

DTRCT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:32 am Combine SIgnal Alert.jpg

Dear coder @mrtools @pacois @mladen

Could you please kindly combine signal alert of this two indicators, ArrZZx2+Alerts and GRAALUn_Ar nrp-Histro, into one. Thank you.
I was just looking at the ArrZZx2 indicator. Does it repaint? I tested it on a emulator, but it doesn't run. So if someone could let me know, that'll be great...thanks!

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:36 am I was just looking at the ArrZZx2 indicator. Does it repaint? I tested it on a emulator, but it doesn't run. So if someone could let me know, that'll be great...thanks!
ArrZZx2 is Zig Zag based indicator, It repaint, Its good indicator for Exit, So it should be used in combination with other indicators in your trading setup.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
naluvs01

DTRCT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:32 am Combine SIgnal Alert.jpg

Dear coder @mrtools @pacois @mladen

Could you please kindly combine signal alert of this two indicators, ArrZZx2+Alerts and GRAALUn_Ar nrp-Histro, into one. Thank you.
The grallun is a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform and the othe repaints /recalculates as well, no offense, but imho not a very good combination.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ionone