Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:20 pm Yes looks nice but in this case/move a lot of indicators will show nice entries right. I still use trendlines for entering after the pullback, for those who are struggling with trendlines the ATR stops indi is perhaps useful.
Noted.
I merge rainbow indies with your ma line setting, see how its looks :)
i try AWO indies as trend indicator and pullback is half trend . I use max 2 indies which my helps me to more..
i love your strategy and ATR stops. i will try..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

josi wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:23 pm Are you using: ATR - Stops averages (mtf + alerts)
What inputs for the ATR stops do you use?
Mostly the ATR stops seem to give a late signal.
yes this is ATR - Stops averages (mtf + alerts) indi default setting. Indeed it is a little bit late compared to trendline entries. I do not use it. But perhaps it is useful as entry, not as exit (exit previous SD zone etc.)
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
josi

Meyney wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:03 pm Most important and don't forget the concept = impulse retrace/chop SD
noted sir..
as per my last trade as shown in my snap it is clear down trend .. M30 as shown in picture is favouring to m1 trend chart . see snap time
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:58 pm so............. ummmm no more rsi??? any update 2 the template??
That's right no RSI, but I never used it on my charts/examples posted here as you already noticed. Perhaps you can add/try the ATR indi. I was looking for a tool to use / add because I received a lot of questions about the trendlines. Maybe this will help, it is sometimes late, but it can filter bad entries also.