Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:54 pm OK Mr Tools,
I now understand what you meant - but using Buffer #0 crossing buffer #3 is still significantly different than when use Kurtosis indicator and add MA using indicator's data in MT4 ...
Screenshot (2).png
Can this be replicated with a buffer inside the indicator or am I missing something?
Many thanks mate.
Sorry, my bad, added a signal ma to this version and posted it here Various indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jim67

Good day Mr tools coders

So recently been using nonlag ma and its a great filter, but just learned that it takes into account 2 bars for recalculations. So is there a veesion of nonlag ma or anything similar that will function the same without recalculation 2 bars for trend changes?

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Thank you all

tkhanfx wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:32 am Good day Mr tools coders

So recently been using nonlag ma and its a great filter, but just learned that it takes into account 2 bars for recalculations. So is there a veesion of nonlag ma or anything similar that will function the same without recalculation 2 bars for trend changes?

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Thank you all
Which nonlag ma are you using?