Re: Trading (MT4) Scammers, Gurus, Publishers, Advertisers, Paid Courses, Signal Providers, Chat Rooms

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:06 am Frankly speaking, I thought that only China is the liar, master, brick house, and counterfeit, but I didn’t expect that there are many foreign liars!
I never see or heard scammers from china in forex man........... is there scamming from china in fx much??? 😯😯😯

if I may be honest i seeing most social media fx scams from Africa & india ppl............. not offence for those countries just wat I see from those guys many african and indian especially stealing of codes and instagram fake traders are those 2 countries 🤔🤔🤔
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading (MT4) Scammers, Gurus, Publishers, Advertisers, Paid Courses, Signal Providers, Chat Rooms

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:43 am I never see or heard scammers from china in forex man........... is there scamming from china in fx much??? 😯😯😯

if I may be honest i seeing most social media fx scams from Africa & india ppl............. not offence for those countries just wat I see from those guys many african and indian especially stealing of codes and instagram fake traders are those 2 countries 🤔🤔🤔
In China, more than 80% of everything (people, things, lies, medicines, academic qualifications, food, scientific research results, etc.), more than 80%, must be liars!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:43 am I never see or heard scammers from china in forex man........... is there scamming from china in fx much??? 😯😯😯

It's always the Instagram bums. Especially the ones who post screenshots of them sitting on a flashy car that they've hired plus mobile MT4 balances 🤣

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:59 am In China, more than 80% of everything (people, things, lies, medicines, academic qualifications, food, scientific research results, etc.), more than 80%, must be liars!
80%!? 😕
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:01 am It's always the Instagram bums. Especially the ones who post screenshots of them sitting on a flashy car that they've hired plus mobile MT4 balances
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, errol, Jimmy

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:11 am
Lmao and you will see these mobile scammers posting screen shots after a brief analysis on their mobile phones and in seconds making thousands of dollars in profit at unimaginable lot sizes like 100 lots...What's crazy is that some people actually fall for this BS and most people are still not aware that fake mt4 accounts from shady brokers will have a fake real tag only to get more clients through these Instagram scammers...True modern day gurus in this industry like the likes of AI Brooks don't even have a huge following as most people are unaware of them.
These users thanked the author errol for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw

errol wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:50 am Lmao and you will see these mobile scammers posting screen shots after a brief analysis on their mobile phones
ahahahaha............... so true especially brief analysis on mobile phones

watch out guys

#boysplayvideogamesmenplaythemarket
#wallstreet
#manb00bs
Attachments