Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 am And this is Heiken ashi smoothed with gaussian filter.
viewtopic.php?p=1295419646#p1295419646 iits one version from Mrtool.
This version is with button and autoadjust..
Thanks for your interesting indies...
I think I found a minor glitch (hope I am not wrong):
One can't test all of your HA-indies in one screen - some will not be displayed if others are already loaded.
Maybe an individual ID for each indicator could solve the problem.

josi wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:47 pm Thanks for your interesting indies...
One can't test all of your HA-indies in one screen - some will not be displayed if others are already loaded.
Yes you are right,when I have time I will try my best to add id for buttons....
Best regards
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
josi

josi wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:47 pm Thanks for your interesting indies...
Hi.
I think I solved the problem + aded auto higher timeframes to it....
Regards
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
thomdel, josi, 太虚一毫, PanicTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, Marktaylor58

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:44 am This is the hma smoothed heiken ashi done kuskus style.
Dear Mrtools

Recently I built the trading strategy, based on your HMA indicator series (downloaded here, on forex-station) and it works pretty well on Live account. Thank you for excellent HMA indicators! Now I came with idea to create corresponding EA. I believe You will be the best coder for this EA since You know your HMA indicators much better than me :). So I drop the request in Commercial Services area of this Forum, however I did not get any reply. Will it be possible to ask for your commercial services for coding of EA according my strategy?

Unfortunately I cant send you PM since I am novice of this forum. So I wait for your reply or PM, please.

Harranian wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:47 am Dear Mrtools

Recently I built the trading strategy, based on your HMA indicator series (downloaded here, on forex-station) and it works pretty well on Live account. Thank you for excellent HMA indicators! Now I came with idea to create corresponding EA. I believe You will be the best coder for this EA since You know your HMA indicators much better than me :). So I drop the request in Commercial Services area of this Forum, however I did not get any reply. Will it be possible to ask for your commercial services for coding of EA according my strategy?

Unfortunately I cant send you PM since I am novice of this forum. So I wait for your reply or PM, please.
Not able to pm you either, maybe try contacting Jimmy and he can set you up.