MagnifyIt's snowing in Sydney

Today we are seeing our annual winter snow in Western Sydney. Some photos taken by locals.

Roads are closed, everyone's quite excited and some people are losing their minds.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: It's snowing in Sydney

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:06 pm OMG.......that's not fair. I'm sweating here, sitting in front of the computer.......no, no, not what you might think, it's not because of a bad trade.......it's because of 36 C and 78% humidity!
Here the temperature is not so hot and not even so cold, luckily I am not sweating in front of my computer. :)

Re: It's snowing in Sydney

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:28 pm Truth be told, I am not enviable at all, I don't like snow and cold.
;)
It’s you, my friend, in vain, in winter when it snows, it’s not bad enough to walk with the children and the dog on the street, and then after a walk warm your feet near the fireplace, drink 100-150 grams of good vodka and then watch the firewood burn and stroke your beloved cat, who purrs in aas lap.
:yawn: :Shifty:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."