Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:39 pm Could anyone please provide me with information about the "ma_ie2, // IE/2" average?
Found this but still doing more research.

Code: Select all

// MA_Method=17: IE/2 - Combination of LSMA and ILRS
double IE2(double price[],int per,int bar)

{

double ie = 0.5*(ILRS(price,per,bar) + LSMA(price,per,bar));

return(ie);

}
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

whiplashtm wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:54 am Hi, this is some kind of Ehlers Fisher Transform indicator - but maybe not quite the same. I was hoping if it's possible to add an OMA (pretty sure it's "one more average" signal line to this indicator? Preferable with the option to toggle on/off the adaptive (or no adaptive at all).

Appreciate all the good work!

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3392669 download/file.php?mode=view&id=3392670

No , it's more of a moving average type indicator, anyway added Mladen's one more average as a second signal line.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:57 am No , it's more of a moving average type indicator, anyway added Mladen's one more average as a second signal line.
Yeah, I figured as much when I tweaked the settings and compared it with fisher transform... But thank you so much! You're a beast!

I've also been looking for this indicator: Oma Channel Candles (with regular candles - not hma)
But the only version I could find on the mql5 forums comes with an error code: "This indicator has been renamed" (ex4. file). You don't by any chance have a copy laying around?

Much appreciated!
Attachments

whiplashtm wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am Yeah, I figured as much when I tweaked the settings and compared it with fisher transform... But thank you so much! You're a beast!

I've also been looking for this indicator: Oma Channel Candles (with regular candles - not hma)
But the only version I could find on the mql5 forums comes with an error code: "This indicator has been renamed" (ex4. file). You don't by any chance have a copy laying around?

Much appreciated!
Hi.
Its not hma candles. In this picture is oma channel aplicated in HA offline chart...When you add in normal chart its look like this.
And corrected name is.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:57 am No , it's more of a moving average type indicator, anyway added Mladen's one more average as a second signal line.
Dear MrTools,
I changed inputs just a little bit.
If you compare it to TDI than you will see that JJN promise is very similar, only smoother...
If you take look at my SlateGray-line (i. e. the OMA): if this line would have a change-colour-on-slope-change funtion - it could - almost? - give as good signals and an overall idea of direction of the market as your Jurik Volty Bands (which for me - just for now - has become the standard benchmark).
Maybe you could think about upgrading it - a little more..?
Attachments