Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, this is some kind of Ehlers Fisher Transform indicator - but maybe not quite the same. I was hoping if it's possible to add an OMA (pretty sure it's "one more average" signal line to this indicator? Preferable with the option to toggle on/off the adaptive (or no adaptive at all).

Appreciate all the good work!

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3392669 download/file.php?mode=view&id=3392670

wojtek wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:26 pm Does anybody have an idea why this custom candle indicator doesn't work?
It worked perfectly when coded (10 years ago).
Replace lines 48 and 49 with these two

Code: Select all

SetIndexBuffer(0,dummyHi); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,EMPTY,EMPTY,clrNONE);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,dummyLo); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE,EMPTY,EMPTY,clrNONE);
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
wojtek, Jimmy, moey_dw

whiplashtm wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:54 am Hi, this is some kind of Ehlers Fisher Transform indicator - but maybe not quite the same. I was hoping if it's possible to add an OMA (pretty sure it's "one more average" signal line to this indicator? Preferable with the option to toggle on/off the adaptive (or no adaptive at all).

Appreciate all the good work!

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3392669 download/file.php?mode=view&id=3392670
Posted here Moving average indicators

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools/MLaden,

Is it possible if you can add limit bar options to these following indicators (which I don't know how)? :clap:

1) Moving Averages;
2) Donchian Channels;
3)Hull MA.

I hereby attached the indicators. which have been partly customized by me to allow for the SetIndexDrawBegin and SetIndexShift command.

Thank you very much! <3

Zyzel

Naughty 77 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:13 pm Dear Mr Tools

Would it be possible to add a decimal point option to the price filter on this indicator,and any other updates you could manage .

Thanking you kindly

Regards

Naughty 77
The price filter is actually the ma period and far as I'm aware not able to add a decimal point, can change it to "extern double" instead of "extern int" but don't think it will work for moving averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Naughty 77

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello idk if im in the right place but I just have one indicator if possible can you make a trading view version of its an mt4 indicator. Some person name Jas Wu created it , hes a big fan of mladen lol. I dont know the right protocol for this but if its a fee please dm me and we can talk more this is the indicator
Thank you !
Build. Test. Trade