Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:55 pm The Square with the arrow needs to be confirmed before taking a trade in the direction of the arrow. In your first screen shot you would buy after the green dot on the right side when it crosses the trendline. That green dot is your confirmation, a square dot can move quite a lot before confirmation, IMHO ignore the square dots until you get the confirmation of a trend change. That square could move further down many times before the paint dries on it.
Hi FourXXXX,
There are 3 type of second dots Lime/Red dot, Snow dot, and DeepSkyBlue dot. So which second dot is the comfirmation of square dot?
Thank you.

xard777 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:42 pm Decided to simply book the profit, no need to be greedy.
Xard777

Follow up to Fibo Sphere, had I stayed in it would have paid out in cherries.
Thank you for your quick response
yes as you mentioned that is the green dot (second dot) after first pullback of trend change
both pic are same time same currency just different XARD , why one show blue background(up trend) another is Red background ( downtrend)
in reality its a strong downtrend.
*also many times trend line crosses same time OR earlier BEfore second dot (green) appears in that case what to do?

thank you

marwilli wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:44 pm Fibo circles are very nice to use. I´m searching the net but didn´t find such an indi for mt4.
Is there anybody who know to get a circle fibu indi?
greetings Markus :-)

XARD: The fibo circles are still experimental as you have to set the scale and TF for each individual instrument. So for now I am only using them on the 15m US30.
To do this you select from the MT4 top menu... Insert/Fibonacci/Arcs and apply to the red and green dot.
You need to amended (just once) the default arc properties (by first left clicking on the red drawn line between the two dots to highlight it, then right clicking on the same line for the arc properties to appear), now you can change the colour and the input levels to 0.618, 1.618, 2.618 & 3.618 and set the scale to 432 which seems to work out quite nice on 15m US30
I tried but why I obtain only semi circles?
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
marwilli
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza