Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

During the summer time when the schools are out trading tends to be a bit slower, so don't be too greedy on your Daily targets/returns.
That said, you could still be making a killing trading HK50 during the Asian open then FTSE100 during the London open followed by US30 during the US open.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:41 pm During the summer time when the schools are out trading tends to be a bit slower, so don't be too greedy on your Daily targets/returns.
That said, you could still be making a killing trading HK50 during the Asian open then FTSE100 during the London open followed by US30 during the US open.
Xard777
Fibo circles are very nice to use. I´m searching the net but didn´t find such an indi for mt4.
Is there anybody who know to get a circle fibu indi?
greetings Markus :-)

XARD: The fibo circles are still experimental as you have to set the scale and TF for each individual instrument. So for now I am only using them on the 15m US30.
To do this you select from the MT4 top menu... Insert/Fibonacci/Arcs and apply to the red and green dot.
You need to amended (just once) the default arc properties (by first left clicking on the red drawn line between the two dots to highlight it, then right clicking on the same line for the arc properties to appear), now you can change the colour and the input levels to 0.618, 1.618, 2.618 & 3.618 and set the scale to 432 which seems to work out quite nice on 15m US30
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

braciola719 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:50 pm perfect
which XARD version are you using?
i am new , i tried few XARD templates but it gives different signal OR i don't know how to analyze right way
here are screenshot
both are same currency same timeframe , screenshot of live mkt.
1) xardworld gives correct signal of sell only and downtrend as per red background * seems correct
2)FX5 2021 as per blue background and arrow shows an uptrend
is any expert gives hint what am i doing mistake in analyze chart ?
is there any dedicated XARD for Forex only ?
thanks in advance
Attachments

neel wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:51 pm which XARD version are you using?
i am new , i tried few XARD templates but it gives different signal OR i don't know how to analyze right way
here are screenshot
both are same currency same timeframe , screenshot of live mkt.
1) xardworld gives correct signal of sell only and downtrend as per red background * seems correct
2)FX5 2021 as per blue background and arrow shows an uptrend
is any expert gives hint what am i doing mistake in analyze chart ?
is there any dedicated XARD for Forex only ?
thanks in advance
The Square with the arrow needs to be confirmed before taking a trade in the direction of the arrow. In your first screen shot you would buy after the green dot on the right side when it crosses the trendline. That green dot is your confirmation, a square dot can move quite a lot before confirmation, IMHO ignore the square dots until you get the confirmation of a trend change. That square could move further down many times before the paint dries on it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, gamerredd, LJC
nil desperandum