Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: 10 pip scalping indicator suggestion

neel wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:21 am you are absolutely right, i started with 100+ pip, but i end up with 40% loss at one point but because of holding power, i didn't get a dent. it like...
1) take 1-2 trade per day/days with expect 100/1000 pip (profit or loss) = stay longer time exposer active trade is far more higher risk of loss but you pay less commission
2) take 6-10 trade per day with 10 pip (profit or loss) = less exposure to active market 10 out of 7 you can win but still 3 you face loss Also you pay more commission
as well you need holding power too.
not sure right or wrong but for me (2) is more fit as per my personal nature and risk capacity
thats why i decide to play 10 pip scalping strategy for next 6 month to see the outcome.
thank you again to give your input
When there is a large take profit, it covers several margin calls of a small deposit.
This is the only key to success in the market.
Everything else leads to losses

It makes sense to play only medium-term trends

Intrest 1 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:55 am When there is a large take profit, it covers several margin calls of a small deposit.
This is the only key to success in the market.
Everything else leads to losses

It makes sense to play only medium-term trends
Thank you for your input sir, much appreciated, in fact what you said it make sense
sorry i am a newbie and still learning too, many concept i never think or tried
thank you very much.

neel wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:30 am i am new to forex trading, i am testing indicator for mix and match in MT4
my goal is 10 pip scalping nothing more,
can any expert suggest an NRP - indicator or combination of NRP indicators for MT4 ?
** so far i tried one from 10 best NRP, (trend scalp 1.01(MTF+arrow + alert )
but not sure of synchronization with main chart OR probably i don't know how to analyze properly,
do i need any other indicator in main window ??
i prefer 5 min/15min/30 min/1Hr (MAX) time frame
if any indicator or combination of indicator possible ?
suggestion and help greatly appreciated
thanks
;)
What other combination of indicators do you need to take 10 points?
:lmao:
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Request for help to understand few parameter of XARD

[quote=DVanAssen post_id=1295437908 time=1624653584 user_id=4938318]
Try the Xard trend system viewtopic.php?p=1295437810#p1295437810
[/quote

Hi, i download this XARD system
struggling with screen resolution with 27inch monitor
but trying to learn, some of box and info i didn't get so upload pic with marker, can any expert help me to understand? thanks in advance

1) entry rule is first cross after second dot (up/downtrend ) - marked in the pic as per my understanding is it correct ?
2) left side box with other indice (usoil/xau/HK50/US50 etc....) how to remove it? because I just do forex so updating info. in this box may cause a slow update data on chart, so better remove it, is it possible? or any XARD system just dedicated for forex only?
3) what is ZZ1 and ZZ2? how to analyze and impact on exit and entry?

thank you again