Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DVanAssen wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:17 pm Found reliable Linux Ubuntu VPS for $7 per month at Contabo to run your Xard system (or any other MT4 on wine) ! Anyone know of of better deal?
Hi,

Try, zomro . net .
They might have windows and better prices.

And some brokers, having free vps deals, I never had one though.

Sincerely,
Sergei
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
DVanAssen
Sincerely,
Sergei

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Geedygeedy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:28 pm Wouldn't porting Xard trading system over to MT5 cure alot of the memory limitations that effect it?
nope.......... may help a miniscule but not much tbh
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Geedygeedy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:14 am nope.......... may help a miniscule but not much tbh
After working with both platforms for a while Im sure it would help tremendously, mostly because of the way it utilizes memory and is able to use multiple cores. MT4 was created in 2005. The improvements over the last 16 years and the constant updates I receive on MT5 makes it work smooth as butter no matter how many windows and indicators I have running.
These users thanked the author Geedygeedy for the post:
Andrés49

Geedygeedy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:16 am After working.....
You must understand that people adapt to change after things happen. Not before.
90% will put an alarm in their house when they rob you the first time, they will also buy better car insurance after an accident and repair.
If you use both systems, you are at 10% which will then be easier to change when MT4 ends. Whatever the year.
Don't worry, don't worry, the titanic is a ship that will never sink, it is the best ship in the world, they say it in all the newspapers, buy your ticket and enjoy the trip.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me