Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

lorne wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 am Another update :sad:

This one is ideal for 30m Roadmap and 5m Trading.
Also, using VWAP with this setup (5m shows Daily VWAP line & 30m shows Weekly VWAP line)
Enjoy!
Xard777

Thank you for your surprise updates.
Lorne

The below chart is a stripped back version of the current update for clarity purposes only. The trigger points are from Xards candle colour change on different time frames.
The thread is....XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System.....trends occur on all time frames as anyone can see if they scroll through charts.
Xards colour change system automates the trade entry triggers on all time frames.
Many posters appear to have very little understanding of the market movements judging by the questions asked over the years of this thread. We all started from the same place;-)

It is advantageous to always enter on the pull back of price than to blindly jump in on the colour change or the triangle said long/short. The ability to read a chart will enable safer and more profitable trades. A thoughtfully study of any chart with Xards template will verify what I have stated.

It doesn't need to be a long journey to consistency .....Xards already done the hard work have belief in the system by understanding how it works.

jmho
Hopefully someone will benefit from my posting.
Regards
lorne

Trade entries BTCUSD 2021-06-26 085307.png
Nice post
I like newest approach from XARD. Not guessing which are which time frame dot.
And there was some who to drawn lines to green and red dot. No under estimates all.

First, we show the setup on a 5 min chart as it shows all the dots for lower TF entries.
Next, we show the same 5 min dots on a 15m chart... nice.
But why stop there,
Here is the 30m chart with all your 5 min dots, everything that you could possibly need in one higher 30m TF.
And for those of you that like to trade the 4hr and Daily TFs, we got a little something there too...
Finally, we have a Simple Trend Following System
Welcome to my world.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:14 am First, we show the setup on a 5 min chart as it shows all the dots for lower TF entries.
But why stop there,
Here is the 30m chart with all your 5 min dots, everything that you could possibly need in one higher 30m TF.
And for those of you that like to trade the 4hr and Daily TFs, we got a little something there too...
Welcome to my world.
Xard777
Just one word........ Really! You did it... Finally.... One screen, all timeframes.... Could not have imagined it.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
alextschem

xard777 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:14 am Finally, we have a Simple Trend Following System
Welcome to my world.
Xard777
This is reduction to almost pure simplicity (but in a good sense)!
Good to see you coming back (at least for short intervals). Basically as in: Elder Statesman or Professor emeritus...
You seem to have given up on EMA9 definitively and use EMA36 for entries and exits instead.
So, if I am not mistaken, we are moving more towards swinging (i. e. longer) trades.
Minor glitch:
The background colouring cannot be turned off.
(As it is a reflection of MAs it is not really necessary - but some will love it and feel unable to live without it, I know)

XARD: Nothing is given up, the 9 & 36 still play a major role in my doubling vortex scale which can clearly be seen in the latest setup.

OK, boss, if you say so:
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:14 am First, we show the setup on a 5 min chart as it shows all the dots for lower TF entries.
But why stop there,
Welcome to my world.
Xard777
All my respects XARD. Thank you for your kindness and your sense of sharing.
Can you please enable the possibility of modifying the sizes of the semafors to fit our screens as they appear too big for some.

Thank you and all the best to you!