Re: SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:01 am Haven't seen anywhere where he is looking to charge for his system, please correct me if I'm wrong.
What is the sense of delivering an indicator with expiration limitation? People will work for 2 months testing and improving an indicator that they will never have, it is unfair. It is very likely that if the system is profitable he will not share it. Anyway the man never explain with details the system, or he have lenguage problems.
Sorry if my words offended but my experience dictates so

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:42 am What is the sense of delivering an indicator with expiration limitation? People will work for 2 months testing and improving an indicator that they will never have, it is unfair. It is very likely that if the system is profitable he will not share it. Anyway the man never explain with details the system, or he have lenguage problems.
Have no idea what his intentions were, because the expiration can always be updated, but anyway guess it doesn't matter he is gone now. I post a lot of indicators hoping for ideas for improvement but seems for the most part the indicators are downloaded and the downloaders go elsewhere never to be heard of again, until they need something else, so kind of get where he was coming from, if he was legit!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
pacois, Cladi39, RplusT, sal, ZZTop, Skyold

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:42 am What is the sense of delivering an indicator with expiration limitation? People will work for 2 months testing and improving an indicator that they will never have, it is unfair. It is very likely that if the system is profitable he will not share it. Anyway the man never explain with details the system, or he have lenguage problems.
Sorry if my words offended but my experience dictates so
Well, I so far I cannot see any system here at all. It should have been all put together and also rules that apply. If I understand correctly, that was the intention and then go from there. Nothing wrong with that, but there are still only bits and pieces. The Indicators I have tried out are useful, but then....As I said, only bits and pieces and even with a time limit. I thought I have seen those indicators during my trading years, but can't recall. Maybe mrtools knows.
I have honestly tried to be helpful despite the "writing on the wall", just to give it a chance. That's what the forum for me is all about.

Sorry All Brothers.

I'm trying to make my best indicators & will send them to you.

BUT

SOME BROTHERS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME && THOUGHT ME TO MAKE MONEY.

I'M VERY SAD.

I know :

Forum = Bad Members + Good Members.

( Good Members : I will send my full version to them. )
------------------------------------------------------------

This is a member who sending his reviews to me.

INDI 06
Attachments

vuongnet wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:19 pm Sorry All Brothers.

I'm trying to make my best indicators & will send them to you.

BUT

SOME BROTHERS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME && THOUGHT ME TO MAKE MONEY.

I'M VERY SAD.

I know :

Forum = Bad Members + Good Members.

( Good Members : I will send my full version to them. )
------------------------------------------------------------

This is a member who sending his reviews to me.

INDI 06
Hello. Is an indicator, which repaints, recalculates, perfect arrows only when stationary, in realtime everything changes .. thanks.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
vuongnet, BizanJunior

pacois wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:53 pm Hello. Is an indicator, which repaints, recalculates, perfect arrows only when stationary, in realtime everything changes .. thanks.
THANKS BRO. :thumbup:

I'VE BEEN FIXED IT AGAIN BY MY FORMULA.

( Repaint or Non Repaint >>> (....-i-.....xxx) )

I'm still studying very hard. :) :)

-------------------------------
I've been testing it for 2 weeks. It's ok.