Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:57 am Made this type of histo version, with arrows and alerts.
1. Expect the teacher to add MTF to DSS Bressert dots.mq4.

2. Change the color change method of the trend signal line (dotted). That is, the following color changing methods are integrated into the formula:

Code: Select all

enum enColorOn
{
    cc_onSlope, // Change color on slope change
    cc_onMiddle, // Change color on middle line cross
    cc_onLevels // Change color on outer levels cross
};

3. Is it possible to change smoothing to Jurik?

extern int SmoothEMA = 15; // Ema smoothing period
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
ZZTop

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:06 am 1. Expect the teacher to add MTF to DSS Bressert dots.mq4.

2. Change the color change method of the trend signal line (dotted). That is, the following color changing methods are integrated into the formula:

enum enColorOn
{
};

Are you looking for floating levels?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:06 am 1. Expect the teacher to add MTF to DSS Bressert dots.mq4.

enum enColorOn
{
};

I don`t know, but it looks like divergence is very clear with that indicator.
These users thanked the author ZZTop for the post:
太虚一毫

LikeRe: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:04 pm The main reason is that DSS Bressert dots.mq4 is not accurate enough. Add some conditions, it may be very effective. Adding floating levels may improve accuracy.
legitimate feedback............. i like dis guy's observations & also helps us decide what works/not work cos he is provide us with reasons & report thx........... for ur recommendations here mr 太虚一毫

👌👌👌
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:04 pm Correct. The main reason is that DSS Bressert dots.mq4 is not accurate enough. Add some conditions, it may be very effective. Adding floating levels may improve accuracy.
Made it similar to a bbmacd with a choice between colored dots or colored lines, with the jurik smoothing. Also has a choice between quantile bands or floating levels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, ZZTop, RodrigoRT7, kvak, camisa, Marktaylor58

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:01 pm legitimate feedback............. i like dis guy's observations & also helps us decide what works/not work cos he is provide us with reasons & report thx........... for ur recommendations here mr 太虚一毫

👌👌👌
The indicators released or modified by mladen / mrtools (perhaps 1/10 of the indicators) have been carefully adjusted to far outperform the so-called trading systems made by others on the Internet.

I very much agree with the former host of this forum mntiwana on April 28, 2021, in another forum:

Guys
The new creation in topic (ATF - any time frame) is not a simply extension as usual but a kind of "Revolutionary Invention"
I must like say,it is a totally different in regard to its previous workability and usage comparing to its current extensive capability,in a lot of ways,not simply different but it is going to change whole indicators usage and activities,not only indicators formation but the users trading style too,of course this will lead to a major change in trader's lives,according to my optimistically looking in near future.

First,the indicators were without MTF capability,then mtf (multi Time Frames) introduced/invented and used various ways - then interpolated MTF introduced and provided almost in every variation of indicators.

After that Mladen invented ATF "any time frame" feature,a kind of MTF extension last year (probably in May) for MT4 terminal,that nowhere exist till now and not any other coder coded till now - this pretty feature extended MT4 platform capability dramatically,mostly users/traders probably did not know about yet.

What it is,it have all TFs (time frames) that only MT5 supports - but Mladen coded it for MT4 too - for example

//
enum enTimeFrames
{
tf_cu = 0, // Current time frame
tf_m1 = 1, // 1 minute
tf_m2 = 2, // 2 minutes
tf_m3 = 3, // 3 minutes
tf_m4 = 4, // 4 minutes
tf_m5 = 5, // 5 minutes
tf_m6 = 6, // 6 minutes
tf_m10 = 10, // 10 minutes
tf_m12 = 12, // 12 minutes
tf_m15 = 15, // 15 minutes
tf_m20 = 20, // 20 minutes
tf_m30 = 30, // 30 minutes
tf_h1 = 60, // 1 hour
tf_h2 = 120, // 2 hours
tf_h3 = 180, // 3 hours
tf_h4 = 240, // 4 hours
tf_h6 = 360, // 6 hours
tf_h8 = 480, // 8 hours
tf_h12 = 720, // 12 hours
tf_d1 = 1440, // daily
tf_w1 = 10080, // weekly
tf_mn = 43200 // monthly
};

And now what Mladen invented,nobody can imagine,even can't expect,if it is possible in the coding world,but our Kind man (Mladen Rakic) did it and announced/showed in his previous post.
Why i am saying it "Revolutionary creation" - any indicator when it is applied with higher TF at lower TF chart,for example H1 or H4 TF indicator at M15 chart,the indicator recalculating (a kind of repainting) till completion of its last belonging bar,in above example (in case H4 TF indicator applied at M15 chart) it required 16 bars to complete for the final non repainting display/trend (either side) - at all early bars except the 16th the last bar it is expected to be recalculating/repainting - and there was no way to stop it

So now our kind and expert Boss solved this big issue (though we may not call it issue but the nature of how MTF act and treated) that was no way to avoid before, a kind of much in demand by every trader - the new ATF,i may call it tremendous,massive,monumental and towering addition within MTF feature of all indicators that will change not only the indicators capability but traders trading style and lives too - i believes like that

As you all knows,when any indicator applied at any chart with higher TF than the current tf chart,the indicator removes and bypass false signals,mostly if not all,so it will help traders very easily and fastly without much efforts - think and guess it as an alternative to smoothing the values or prices or both,along with step and filter features of indicators - an simple indicator that do not have extended features (smooth,step,filter and so on a list) can easily be adapted compromising with price line with the help of this new ATF feature
There is no restrictions or limitations what higher TF can be applied on current chart (lower TF chart) for to achieve nrp HTF results/display,a user can apply H8 TF indicator at M5 chart for example without any repainting resulting (except the last bar,only 1 bar)

PS : example pictures are not about some attractive display or trading setup but just to show how at current lower TF CCI indicator applied with higher TFs - the fantastic,interesting and pretty part is this that it is not recalculating/repainting at all,except the only last bar (of any higher TF indicator applied)

Big thanks and highest appreciations to Mladen,for his significant,distinguish coding quality and expertise,awesome ideas to bring and memorable efforts to lay in coding words - as always he is behind looking pretty idea's and make things possible that were never thinked before,tried by any, and or expected even -

I am very optimistic about Smoothed Repulse.mq4. Before this, I also suggested to the teacher mrtools that Smoothed Repulse.mq4 should be made into an ATF (any time frame) version.

Because in my opinion: foreign exchange, gold, and oil can only be short-term. The 1 minute level is too small and too fast.

At the 5-minute level, it is almost unprofitable after the profit and loss are evened out. Therefore, it is necessary to use MTF to refer to the signal of a large period (such as a 15-minute period) in the 5-minute chart.

I think: In terms of short-term, it is ideal to see 10 minutes and 12 minutes at the 5-minute level. Unfortunately, MT4 does not have a 10-minute chart or a 12-minute chart.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
mhipolito