Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:54 pm Another update :sad:

This one is ideal for 30m Roadmap and 5m Trading.
Also, using VWAP with this setup (5m shows Daily VWAP line & 30m shows Weekly VWAP line)
Enjoy!
Xard777
Once again Xard pops up in his retirement with an absolute banger. By far this is my favourite yet, easy to understand easy to set up.

This is even better if you have older working computer setups. Thank you Xard for all your effots you continue to put in to your system.
13% up with in 2 hours before work. Love it
These users thanked the author Mic014 for the post:
Musashi

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hello xard,
I wanted to test you latest upload. strangely the candle colours dont work, but they work at another template. Any Idea what could be the reason for that? thanks in advance.
XARD: Try this one...
Failing that, try loading the indicators one at a time then save as new template if it works
These users thanked the author constbln for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Prado

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:54 pm Another update :sad:

Also, using VWAP with this setup (5m shows Daily VWAP line & 30m shows Weekly VWAP line)
Enjoy!
Xard777
An interesting setup ...
It smelled of something fresh ...
Well done, that you are not retiring ;)
You can't just end up with creativity!
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Musashi

Another update :sad:

Enjoy!
Xard777

Thank you for your surprise updates.
Lorne

The below chart is a stripped back version of the current update for clarity purposes only. The trigger points are from Xards candle colour change on different time frames.
The thread is....XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System.....trends occur on all time frames as anyone can see if they scroll through charts.
Xards colour change system automates the trade entry triggers on all time frames.
Many posters appear to have very little understanding of the market movements judging by the questions asked over the years of this thread. We all started from the same place;-)

It is advantageous to always enter on the pull back of price than to blindly jump in on the colour change or the triangle said long/short. The ability to read a chart will enable safer and more profitable trades. A thoughtfully study of any chart with Xards template will verify what I have stated.

It doesn't need to be a long journey to consistency .....Xards already done the hard work have belief in the system by understanding how it works.

jmho
Hopefully someone will benefit from my posting.
Regards
lorne
These users thanked the author lorne for the post (total 8):
Cladi39, Kev21, Andrés49, flandria, LJC, Musashi, jmonts, pipalong