Re: SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

constbln wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:48 pm And tbh it gets quite annoying
Tbh....if something dos not interest or even annoy me, I would not continue paying attention.......
Threads are her for people to participate or stay away......There is a menu that lists the threads to choose from....Why not use that? Is that simple enough for you!?

vuongnet wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:14 pm INDI 03 >>>>> SEE FRAME : H4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Text " S " >>>> YOU DRAW A LINE = VIP LINE.

PRICE > VIP LINE >>>> BUY

PRICE < VIP LINE >>>> SELL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S below RED CANDLE >>>>> Price go up ( Present or Future )
S below BLUE CANDLE >>>>> Price go down ( Present or Future )

Examp : GBPUSD WILL < VIPLINE 1.37890 ( in the future )

Present : Price > Vip Line 1.37890 >>>> Go Up.

ANYWAY

BOX ASIA 4 >>>>>> NICE FOR US TO TRADE M30

brother
How you Identify the "s" position. I saw one video the same stratgey working manually in 1MIN chart for 1 bar expiry.. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:54 am I dont understand whats going on here, this, guy is a genious or a sick.
Oh. Simple. You download & use my indicators, you tell me if it's good or bad. I want to know what I have to fix again.

I'm trying to make good indicators but i need you to verify.
Total : We will have a good system for trading.
These users thanked the author vuongnet for the post:
kodisfx