Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

claytonbj88 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 am im so confused i dont understand how ppl are making consistent profit with this system, especially when its impossible to back test the latest system the triangle and semafor keeps repainting, i was backtesting and half way up the trend the HTF semafor and triangle chose to pop up then disappear :cry:
You must adapt the system to your person (your mind), not you to the system, until you do, you will lose, I continue to do so.
If you notice, some add, and put things, change colors, change time, depending on the person, remove and put until you feel comfortable, and go looking for hours and hours until you finally understand the market. Start by studying the easy to the difficult, for example the SMA easier than ADX, when you fully understand 4 indicators, assemble your xard-your system adapted to you. Depending on your dedication, it will take more or less time.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post (total 2):
aneek229, AlexBello
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Another update :sad:

This one is ideal for 30m Roadmap and 5m Trading.
Also, using VWAP with this setup (5m shows Daily VWAP line & 30m shows Weekly VWAP line)
Enjoy!
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

AlexBello wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:27 pm Yes, and anybody who is really interested, can recreate this system using NRP indicators. Thanks to Xard for the idea. I do not understand when people continue to ask Xard for different updates.
Soo... you like a no repaint system that work? and you think anybody will give that holy grail? Sorry guys will no happen.
Why? beacouse no one in their right mind will do it.

thekamilxd wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:44 am Cladi39 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:03 am
Soo... you like a no repaint system that work? and you think anybody will give that holy grail? Sorry guys will no happen.
Why? beacouse no one in their right mind will do it.
I think xard is already doing that for us, you're underestimating what we as a community can achieve...
Funny, how you two didn't even understand what AlexBello was saying -
instead some grandiloquence that has nothing whatsoever to do with trading.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, thekamilxd