Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hi everyone ive been playing around with the advanced adx indicator and added 2 adx indicators together, the first adx is set to default and the second adx period is 100. , i tried to match the overall trend from the moving average on the main charts witch is 144 period in order to get a sense of long term direction, if both adx is below the 20 value, no signal, if above the 20 value there is asignal, u could use this as a continuation, exit or confirmation, indicators.
Attachments

muhammadfarooq wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:03 pm a perfect adx line adx candle match with sub window adx histgram and adx line.
i post 4 pic
trendy day. sidways day . nolmal day .uptrend day
i leave 9 ema use
i use 36 ema 144 ema with adx line and adx candle
tow market indicator may not work on your pc .you can download mlq5 coad base market in mt4
if anyone i looking for the advanced adx indicator you can download it from here

Kenrobert1 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:17 am Hello Xard777. I'm intrigued by your system. Currently digging it. Please can you help me with the indicator in the subwindow of the attached picture that you posted. Also if you may, please graciously point me to a more comprehensive "How to use your system". I have just been seeing bits here and there. Thank you so much.
are these fibonacci circles you're using? if so do you mind sharing the indicator?

josi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:04 pm If you read Kahneman's new book "Noise" (which is as important as his last one Thinking, fast and slow) you will find - scientifically proven by a nobel prize winner no less - that you shouldn't decide in each particular case (even as a discretionary retail trader) because our biases and our causal thinking cause too much "noise" as they are influenced by all kinds of circumstances.
Instead you should automate your "trading plan" into steps that are always performed in exactly the same way.
If your setup has a statistical edge you will then be more likely to be profitable.
Are the pdfs available for Noise and Thnking fast and slow?
Appreicate if you can share the links.

claytonbj88 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 am im so confused i dont understand how ppl are making consistent profit with this system, especially when its impossible to back test the latest system the triangle and semafor keeps repainting, i was backtesting and half way up the trend the HTF semafor and triangle chose to pop up then disappear :cry:
First U need to understand semafor. Yes its repainting but thats not a Bad thing. It Just locks in a high/low and U trade the 2nd dot.
Looks for semafor+tro at youtube
These users thanked the author constbln for the post:
RobertPoznan

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:42 pm are these fibonacci circles you're using? if so do you mind sharing the indicator?
Those are XCard Semafor and Xcard 2nd Dots. They repaint and the idea behind them is to show you the prevailing (overall) trend. Your entry and reentry will be: blue candle for buy, red candles for sell and gray candles for no trade. Also it is recommended that you take these entry when they are above the open price of the day. just check out the system here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295436657#p1295436657