Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

claytonbj88 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:19 pm good morning guys, ive been using this version and i have to keep going into setting or reload the template for the system auto refresh and update even tho i haven selected auto refresh in the setting, is there any solution for this issue?
thanks
clayton
I took that auto refresh off completely because the candles didn't update on the biggest chart than 1Min.

sashadeol wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:29 am A very warm Thank you to XARD for sharing his knowledge and wisdom with us.

I need help with the settings of this indicator.

I observed that if I load this indicator as is, the setting show diff entry points.
But when I use the settings that were in the Template that was shared earlier, the entry points change.

Please if you can share the .set file for the settings of the new indicator, that would be of great help.

Thanks

2021-06-20 12_21_09-Window.png
Dear XARD, pls if you can share the .SET file for the Indicator settings, or the template, that would be of help, as currently, I am seeing two separate settings when loading the indicator. Thanks in advance.

sashadeol wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:23 am Dear XARD, pls if you can share the .SET file for the Indicator settings, or the template, that would be of help, as currently, I am seeing two separate settings when loading the indicator. Thanks in advance.
Just load the Template supplied by Xard, if you want a set file save it after loading the template.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Remuli
nil desperandum