LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:30 pm OK, I made my targets before the US open... WOOHOO!!!
Today I traded 5m US30 & 5m GOLD, in and out in short period of time.
Both of my trades were down moves coming off the Red 1hr Bias Trend H/L line (H/L Indy posted on previous post)
That is me done for today, now to go do something else.
Xard777
wow thanks for coming back ur such a legend! congrats for reaching ur goal. please continue ur great work.
who's senol?

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:49 am Hi Senol, I was out most of today but you're right, it was a good day for trading US30.

As you can see I have been been stripping more stuff off my setup, ended up going with the 36 EMA H/L on the 5m and 15m charts plus added the 1hr 36 EMA H/L to help with direction.
Enclosed the amended indy for your perusal.
Xard777
A very warm Thank you to XARD for sharing his knowledge and wisdom with us.

I need help with the settings of this indicator.

I observed that if I load this indicator as is, the setting show diff entry points.
But when I use the settings that were in the Template that was shared earlier, the entry points change.

Please if you can share the .set file for the settings of the new indicator, that would be of great help.

Thanks

muhammadfarooq wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:03 pm a perfect adx line adx candle match with sub window adx histgram and adx line.
i post 4 pic
trendy day. sidways day . nolmal day .uptrend day
i leave 9 ema use
i use 36 ema 144 ema with adx line and adx candle
tow market indicator may not work on your pc .you can download mlq5 coad base market in mt4
How to get mlq5 code base for mt4 because the market indicators are not working for me?

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:53 am In one of the indices just 1 time at month the price go in same direction for 12 candles in 5 minutes time frame (100% win entry)
But it is just 1 entry at month ( 6 win entries in current year) same of you will tell is few other not, what do you think?.
12 x 5Min candles same direction
1 time a month

What is this ? A Riddle ?
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
constbln

xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:49 am Hi Senol, I was out most of today but you're right, it was a good day for trading US30.

As you can see I have been been stripping more stuff off my setup, ended up going with the 36 EMA H/L on the 5m and 15m charts plus added the 1hr 36 EMA H/L to help with direction.
Enclosed the amended indy for your perusal.
Xard777
good morning guys, ive been using this version and i have to keep going into setting or reload the template for the system auto refresh and update even tho i haven selected auto refresh in the setting, is there any solution for this issue?
thanks
clayton