Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

alf0878502 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:13 pm Hello guys,

This is Jas Wu, the creator of this WPR of KijunSen, it was made around last year October, happy to hear that someone has taken interest and convert it to MT5. Hope this indicator can serve the community well. I'll posting another ichimoku variation indicator of mine shortly on here.
As promised, here is another variation for the ichimoku type of indicator by me. Source file included, feel free to add anything. ;)
These users thanked the author alf0878502 for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, kvak, rudiarius, thomdel, talaate, Thangarasu, jayjaytrader
Jas Wu

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

alf0878502 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:41 am As promised, here is another variation for the ichimoku type of indicator by me. Source file included, feel free to add anything. ;)
Hi Jas, a big welcome to the family.

They are a beautiful set of indicators you've made. We're very happy to see you on here and thank you for creating these new codes and releasing the source 🤝

Huge credit to you 🙂
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
alf0878502
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

alf0878502 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:13 pm Hello guys,

This is Jas Wu, the creator of this WPR of KijunSen, it was made around last year October, happy to hear that someone has taken interest and convert it to MT5. Hope this indicator can serve the community well. I'll posting another ichimoku variation indicator of mine shortly on here.
Thanks for your code, anyway the version I made was a mt4 version i made to make it easier to convert to mt5 and this is a mt5 version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
alf0878502, rudiarius, ionone, 太虚一毫

Jimmy wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:42 am Hi Jas, a big welcome to the family.

They are a beautiful set of indicators you've made. We're very happy to see you on here and thank you for creating these new codes and releasing the source 🤝

Huge credit to you 🙂
Hi Jimmy, thanks for the welcome. Happy to share new things, I love creating new indicators :D , hopefully they can inspire new creativity for others just like I get inspired when seeing Mladen or Mrtools indicator. Big thanks to them both too!
These users thanked the author alf0878502 for the post:
thomdel
Jas Wu

talaate wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:02 am Dear mrtools
As you may shown in the figure the tenkan and Kijun lines not shown inside the senkou Span cloud when it is filled. I would appreciate if you rearrange the steps of displaying in the indicator codes auch that the tenkan and Kijun lines are drawn after the span cloud.
Thanks
ichimoku smooth mtf - multialerts button.ex4

01.jpg
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, thomdel, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah