Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:02 pm ...maybe there are some traders who feel that they are always making the right decisions).
If you read Kahneman's new book "Noise" (which is as important as his last one Thinking, fast and slow) you will find - scientifically proven by a nobel prize winner no less - that you shouldn't decide in each particular case (even as a discretionary retail trader) because our biases and our causal thinking cause too much "noise" as they are influenced by all kinds of circumstances.
Instead you should automate your "trading plan" into steps that are always performed in exactly the same way.
If your setup has a statistical edge you will then be more likely to be profitable.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
LittleCaro, flandria, AlexBello, msbh

OK, I made my targets before the US open... WOOHOO!!!
Today I traded 5m US30 & 5m GOLD, in and out in short period of time.
Both of my trades were down moves coming off the Red 1hr Bias Trend H/L line (H/L Indy posted on previous post)
That is me done for today, now to go do something else.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
LJC, flandria, Nbats7979, gamerredd, AlexBello, briqparis, Kev21, kowal81, msbh, humbatov, LorenzoNexus, RobertPoznan, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:30 pm OK, I made my targets before the US open... WOOHOO!!!
Today I traded 5m US30 & 5m GOLD, in and out in short period of time.
Both of my trades were down moves coming off the Red 1hr Bias Trend H/L line (H/L Indy posted on previous post)
That is me done for today, now to go do something else.
Xard777
#metoo
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
Nbats7979

a perfect adx line adx candle match with sub window adx histgram and adx line.
i post 4 pic
trendy day. sidways day . nolmal day .uptrend day
i leave 9 ema use
i use 36 ema 144 ema with adx line and adx candle
tow market indicator may not work on your pc .you can download mlq5 coad base market in mt4
These users thanked the author muhammadfarooq for the post (total 2):
msbh, thomdel
exness is scam broker. avoid Exness

josi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:24 pm Yes, a very good day - as was the day before and before and before - if we are to believe the H1-reference...
P.S.: I didn't mix "fundamental analysis with technic" - as a retail trader you are the last one to receive information on fundamentals (of course it would be helpful if the person using the phrase "fundamental analysis" would define its meaning: is he reading business reports? Does he look at indicators visualizing inflation etc? Is he listening to news? Hindsight and generalisations make a good trader, at least on paper and in threads...)

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Share your Price Bar Indicator if your are using on this Template Pic or Bar Colour Preference settings if you are using inbuilt bars.

Your Price Bars on Chart are almost like Tradingview i.e. Coloured Bars with Black Outline Borders & Black Wicks.

Thanks.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 am Hi Senol,
I have an old wpr indy from way back that I will test out this coming week, never thought to use it - thanks.
Xard777
Hello Xard777. I'm intrigued by your system. Currently digging it. Please can you help me with the indicator in the subwindow of the attached picture that you posted. Also if you may, please graciously point me to a more comprehensive "How to use your system". I have just been seeing bits here and there. Thank you so much.
Attachments