Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Senol, I was out most of today but you're right, it was a good day for trading US30.

As you can see I have been been stripping more stuff off my setup, ended up going with the 36 EMA H/L on the 5m and 15m charts plus added the 1hr 36 EMA H/L to help with direction.
Enclosed the amended indy for your perusal.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:49 am Hi Senol, I was out most of today but you're right, it was a good day for trading US30.

As you can see I have been been stripping more stuff off my setup, ended up going with the 36 EMA H/L on the 5m and 15m charts plus added the 1hr 36 EMA H/L to help with direction.
Enclosed the amended indy for your perusal.
Xard777
Thank you Sir ,

How do you use the H/L , do you wait for the color change and the close of the bar on the M5 ?

XARD: I usually show 1hr chart and 5m chart when trading. I like to trade the 1hr and get in on the 5m usually at colour change. I also watch for direction off the 1hr especially when price fails to break the 1hr trend.

Thank you Xard !
Attachments
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
Musashi

Skyold wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:43 am Today was a very good day in TF 15min
Yes, a very good day - as was the day before and before and before - if we are to believe the H1-reference...
P.S.: I didn't mix "fundamental analysis with technic" - as a retail trader you are the last one to receive information on fundamentals (of course it would be helpful if the person using the phrase "fundamental analysis" would define its meaning: is he reading business reports? Does he look at indicators visualizing inflation etc? Is he listening to news? Hindsight and generalisations make a good trader, at least on paper and in threads...)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
gamerredd, AlexBello, msbh

josi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:24 pm Yes, a very good day - as was the day before and before and before - if we are to believe the H1-reference...
P.S.: I didn't mix "fundamental analysis with technic" - as a retail trader you are the last one to receive information on fundamentals (of course it would be helpful if the person using the phrase "fundamental analysis" would define its meaning: is he reading business reports? Does he look at indicators visualizing inflation etc? Is he listening to news? Hindsight and generalisations make a good trader, at least on paper and in threads...)
It is very rare for me to agree with you, but this time you are right.
I assumed that anyone following this thread uses a unit of time as a roadmap. If I should post something again, I will be even more precise and explain more about it.
P.S.: If you look back, we see many good days. But we don't always make the right decisions at the moment (That's just my opinion, maybe there are some traders who feel that they are always making the right decisions).
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
msbh
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777