Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm Only thing is I named it wrong should have named it something like a T3 double bbmacd, if you use double macd, it actually is a macd of a macd. To give credit where it is due the double macd is an older invention of Mladen.
pa adaptive MACD 1.1.mq4 is better than pa adaptive MACD_1.mq4 because there are much less invalid signals.

But like the pa adaptive MACD_1.mq4 drawDots signal line format. Expect the teacher to beautify pa adaptive MACD 1.1.mq4 and let the signal line be displayed in drawDots format. Thanks a lot!

drawDots signal line:

extern bool drawDots = true;
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:10 pm pa adaptive MACD 1.1.mq4 is better than pa adaptive MACD_1.mq4 because there are much less invalid signals.

But like the pa adaptive MACD_1.mq4 drawDots signal line format. Expect the teacher to beautify pa adaptive MACD 1.1.mq4 and let the signal line be displayed in drawDots format. Thanks a lot!

drawDots signal line:

extern bool drawDots = true;
Added the dot option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, vvFish, Jimmy, moey_dw, alexm, Jedidiah

mrtools
many many thanx .
and sorry to bother you again .
regarding "!macd colored dema histo" indicator when set to dema as macd type it generates a completely different signals when compared to "dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp" indicator when both are set to same parameters.
is this supposed to happen ?
i really like the signals generated by "dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp" indicator but it doesn't allow me to change thickness of histo bars or allow me to load two indictors in subwindows with different parameters also it is kind of heavy on my laptop .
so would you be so kind and help get the same signals as "dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp" indicator. or modify it so it is a little lighter and allow for ability to change histo bar thickness and load it twice on same chart with different parameters.
again many many thanx.
here are pictures showing whtat i described

medotrader wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:33 am mrtools
many many thanx .
and sorry to bother you again .
regarding "!macd colored dema histo" indicator when set to dema as macd type it generates a completely different signals when compared to "dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp" indicator when both are set to same parameters.
is this supposed to happen ?
i really like the signals generated by "dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp" indicator but it doesn't allow me to change thickness of histo bars or allow me to load two indictors in subwindows with different parameters also it is kind of heavy on my laptop .
so would you be so kind and help get the same signals as "dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp" indicator. or modify it so it is a little lighter and allow for ability to change histo bar thickness and load it twice on same chart with different parameters.
again many many thanx.
here are pictures showing whtat i described
The non zone version is using more of a traditional way of doing the macd as <>0 and macd slope, the zone version is using macd <> signal and macd <> 0, that why they are different.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
medotrader

mrtools
thanx for the swift response.
so if it's not much trouble could you fix some of the problems i mentioned with the zone version like making it a little lighter may be allow for changing histo bar thickness or loading more than one with different parameters on same chart ? ofcourse non repainting is essential.
again thank you thank you thank you.