Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have a question regarding this great indicator. As I understand MTF, indicators usually change after the day closes. However, this adaptive indicator seems to change and stay the same color before the day closes, which I think is great. Or is it changing during the day and then keeping the change after the day closes? Reason I ask, once it does changes color, I don't want to make a decision and then when the day closes, the color changes. I can't read code so I don't know. I know Mr. Tools did a phenomenal job adding alerts to this indicator.

Thanks for any help!!!!

P.S. The screenshoots are on the 4HR TF. And the pics are today 6-18-2021.

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:40 am Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have a question regarding this great indicator. As I understand MTF, indicators usually change after the day closes. However, this adaptive indicator seems to change and stay the same color before the day closes, which I think is great. Or is it changing during the day and then keeping the change after the day closes? Reason I ask, once it does changes color, I don't want to make a decision and then when the day closes, the color changes. I can't read code so I don't know. I know Mr. Tools did a phenomenal job adding alerts to this indicator.

Thanks for any help!!!!

P.S. The screenshoots are on the 4HR TF. And the pics are today 6-18-2021.
Think the daily close would depend on your broker.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

Intrest 1 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:24 am Hello.
I think that this indicator is not correct.
The parcels up are calculated by High, the sections down are calculated by Low. In this case, the price does not concern the indicator.
Do, please, on the contrary, as it should be. Move up Low, move down High.
Thank you
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295377939#p1295377939

hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc

What do you think of this indicator now?