Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I have 2 request, if possible. Can the NZD index be added to this indicator and alerts added once one MA crosses the index. The alerts would only be needed for one MA and the other can be ignored or removed. By the way, the most important thing is adding an alert once the MA cross the index. If adding NZD consumes too much of your time, please disregard!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!!!!!!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
RomanUkraine

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:46 pm Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I have 2 request, if possible. Can the NZD index be added to this indicator and alerts added once one MA crosses the index. The alerts would only be needed for one MA and the other can be ignored or removed. By the way, the most important thing is adding an alert once the MA cross the index. If adding NZD consumes too much of your time, please disregard!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!!!!!!
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:57 amTry.
Hi Mr. Tools,

I first want to say thank you again your time and extraordinary skills. I really appreciate. However, I just noticed that JPY only does something funny when you change the MA. Please see attached pictures. If it can be fixed great! If not, thank you kindly!

PS. It only happens when you select JPY and change the MA mode from Simple to something else...
Also, can the names be added as to what index has crossed instead of the pair. So if a alert occurs, it states JPY, GBP, etc....Thanks
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
blonde

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:36 am Hi Mr. Tools,

I first want to say thank you again your time and extraordinary skills. I really appreciate. However, I just noticed that JPY only does something funny when you change the MA. Please see attached pictures. If it can be fixed great! If not, thank you kindly!

PS. It only happens when you select JPY and change the MA mode from Simple to something else...
Also, can the names be added as to what index has crossed instead of the pair. So if a alert occurs, it states JPY, GBP, etc....Thanks
Not sure if i can fix it but will work on it tomorrow.