Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:48 am Have you tried removing the [ and ]?
thank you mrtools, this is the only way I could make it work without error. No clue whether it makes sense though. But I don't see any problem that the indicator doesn't do what it is supposed to... :D

if (ShowIndex!=NoIndex) SetIndexLabel (9,"+EnumToString(ShowIndex+");"+ "+IntegerToString(IndexPeriod)+","+IntegerToString(ShowIndex)+"; else SetIndexLabel(9,NULL)";
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Jimmy

Good day All

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this post

I'm looking for either a MA or bands indicator that can be moved up/down/left/right, just for visual representation, without affecting functionality, also with ma mode type and applied price options preferably. I remember i had found one here but can't find it anymore

Thank you

Morning. I came across this quite a few posts back.
Firstly It is not working. Meta Editor said the warning is "Ls" not used anymore in the code...I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag so could someone smarter than me please have a look?
Secondly, I looks like it picks the swings and does so quite well so I will assume it re-paints. Can that same someone, smarter than me, pls confirm or deny.
Regards and thank-you
TE