NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello

can somebody fix this indicator by mladen ? it throws and ''array out of range'' when dropped on a chart, at line
for (int k=1; Time[startOfThisBar-k]>0 && Time[startOfThisBar-k]<=endTime; k++)
but it compiles fine with the new compiler and #property strict. I just want it to be working with the strict compilation.
customcandlesmtfv2(2).mq4
(8.68 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Morning. I came across this quite a few posts back.
Firstly It is not working. Meta Editor said the warning is "Ls" not used anymore in the code...I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag so could someone smarter than me please have a look?
Secondly, I looks like it picks the swings and does so quite well so I will assume it re-paints. Can that same someone, smarter than me, pls confirm or deny.
Regards and thank-you
TE
Brilliant Reversals.mq4
(12.65 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

trailingedge wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:44 am
Morning. I came across this quite a few posts back.
Firstly It is not working. Meta Editor said the warning is "Ls" not used anymore in the code...I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag so could someone smarter than me please have a look?
Secondly, I looks like it picks the swings and does so quite well so I will assume it re-paints. Can that same someone, smarter than me, pls confirm or deny.
Regards and thank-you
TE
Hi, it is a decompiled code, no one will modify, it is against the forum rules, it repaints itself, it adapts continuously, at the ups and downs of the price.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3363 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 574 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4042 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”