Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Here is a snapshot of the WS30 showing 4hr, 1hr, 15m & 5m TFs
On the higher TFs you can see the Up Trend and on the lower TFs you can see where to get in on your trades.
Remember to keep your eye on the main trend and work your trading strategy from there on down.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 18):
XXXX, Skyold, LJC, Phantom5000, Mustafa, Jimmy, optionhk, humbatov, flandria, Kev21, bigdee, Musashi, jmonts, sudhindragk, gamerredd, 1cekzz, Jedidiah, saishala
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:13 pm Here is a snapshot of the WS30 showing 4hr, 1hr, 15m & 5m TFs
On the higher TFs you can see the Up Trend and on the lower TFs you can see where to get in on your trades.
Remember to keep your eye on the main trend and work your trading strategy from there on down.
Xard777
Xard777 brother, I lost a lot in trading on gold, despite my loss, but I love trading on gold. Can you make us a successful system in trading on gold with my respect and appreciation for your generous and benevolent person?

ahmednegm wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:27 pm Xard777 brother, I lost a lot in trading on gold, despite my loss, but I love trading on gold. Can you make us a successful system in trading on gold with my respect and appreciation for your generous and benevolent person?
There is already a successful system here if you just read the forum, why does it have to be gold, or perhaps you love losing money on gold?
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, AlexBello, gamerredd, Musashi
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:13 pm Here is a snapshot of the WS30 showing 4hr, 1hr, 15m & 5m TFs
Xard777
My experience on MTF :

Currency/Forex Pair prefer to use : M15 /H1

Indices & Gold : M5 /M30

Regards
SK

DislikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ahmednegm wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:27 pm Xard777 brother, I lost a lot in trading on gold, despite my loss, but I love trading on gold. Can you make us a successful system in trading on gold
man dis goes to show u dont even bother reading............ this system works for gold too

dont be lazy ahmed :roll: :roll: :roll:
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, 1cekzz
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

muhammadfarooq wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:35 pm in GBPUSD 6 and 7,8 may
old version vs new version
new version totle worng and aganist trend M15 in pic
or i am worng ?
The fact that the candle remains gray, and NO warning also happens in other versions. In the version called FINAL it does not happen. Look for it, I also went back to the previous one until the update problem is fixed and this old one of the gray candles that do not change. But as always grateful.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:50 pm man dis goes to show u dont even bother reading............ this system works for gold too

dont be lazy ahmed :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thanks my friend for the advice and I hope it works. I think the question for the professors and experts in our business is not laziness but is at the heart of our work and the purpose of the forum is to help those who want to learn how to profit from this trade with experience and who wants help from members by responding positively to the content of the question, not from just for you

[quote=xard777 post_id=1294848283 time=1487326221 user_id=4865910]
XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ideally for use on 1Hr charts.

The Candle colours are as follows...

• Light Blue for an UPTREND (Candle is above both Blue MA lines).
  • Light Pink for a DOWNTREND (Candle is below both Red MA lines).
  • Candle is Black when the MA line colours are not in sync (i.e. one Blue and one Red).

Ideally, when the Candles are in an UPTREND then you want to be trading Above the Gold colour Daily Open line and when the Candles are in a DOWNTREND you want to be trading Below the Gold Daily Open line.

The Large background Candles on the 1hr chart shows the Daily Candle movement.

You want to be using a broker that has their server set to NY Close.

You have the option to choose your own parameters from within the indicator's input menu to suit your own style of trading.

Enc. MT4 files plus screenshot for your perusal.

All the best

Xard777

XARD Simple Trend Following System:
22 June 2019 XARDFX-48 Strategy

XARD Simple Trend Following System for intraday (smaller timeframe) traders:
23 August 2020 XARDFX-XU

XARD Universe VWAP Edition:
1 September 2020 XU-20200901 + Additional Templates for Xard Universe VWAP Edition

Final update of the XARD Universe:
7 September 2020 XARD Clean Templates & Indicators

Latest version of XARD Trading System: 🆕
6 June 2021 JUNE UPDATE FOR XARD FX 2021

XARD System Lite:
1 February 2021 XARD System Lite Version (for lower spec PC's)

Live Trading Guide PDF for XARD's system:
2 January 2021 XARD System PDF of Live Trades by Fadhayemustafa

List of Currency Pairs for trading Xard Systems:
5 September 2020
Which Currency Pairs/Indices for Xard Trading Systems?

Live Trades & Ideas:
5 October 2020
Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD-20170217-ScreenShot.png

Sir
I am using your indicator attached for the trend direction to read.
the template colours is good to follow with 2 more indicators for BO and its works ...
my request is, i need to change the template colour to see my eyes. can you add colouroption for thiese to change the colour. !!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi