Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

If you had used the template I attached to the post yesterday it will not work because I have the indicator in a subdirectory. I have realised that and removed the template from the post. Also, the mq4 file attached yesterday, by mistake, was not the latest one. Apologies for the mix-up. I have attached an updated mq4 to the post. Please redownload and try that. If you do the above, is there something that is not working?

optionhk wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:06 pm You have done a good job. But it is not working on my mt4 platform.
Which broker are you using? I can try their demo.

Remuli wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:29 am PS. away from everything, trade-related. I got a dog, dogo argentino. I just read your country. awesome dog
peacy
We have a lot good things in Argentina but my country It is submerged in poverty because of corrupt governments, it is the history of Latin America. 40% of poverty , 2 of 4 kids they are poor. That's unforgivable in the land of meat and grains.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, DVanAssen

Posted a modified version of the dashboard in the dashboards thread here: viewtopic.php?p=1295437006#p1295437006

optionhk wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:41 pm Dear mrtools,
Since XArd Dashboard is not able to accommodate CFD broker names in the table made, may I request you to use the below
indicator to have the inputs for 10 digit LABEL FOR SYMBOLS. This will help me having an alternative dashboard for the strength of indexes.
Mql of Pairspercent is attached.
Thank you

xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:22 am You know the saying "Sell in May and stay away", well with trading indices we can still trade throughout the summer months albeit with reduced daily target levels.
Basically from September to May I aim for 20% per day and in the summer months drop down to 12.5% per day. OK, in reality not every day is a target day. Some days I only hit 10% and other days 6% but there are other days that I hit my targets and shut her down and go do something else. I try to maintain a business like approach when trading. Keep the losses small and let your winners run, when your targets are hit STOP! go do something else. Different traders have different targets, could be 4% & 2%.
Whatever your daily target is, once met, get out and don't go back in. No good giving back to the market what took you all day to get in the first place.

What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread.
Xard777
My brother, you are really a wonderful person. Every day, my respect for you increases because you do not stop giving. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you will share with us this copy that paints candles in two colors without the gray color, with my appreciation for your generous and benevolent person.
These users thanked the author ahmednegm for the post (total 2):
XXXX, saishala