Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

I had posted photos and an explanation, but it was erased apparently
Or I made a mistake by sending.
In fact, I get from Monthly signals, Weekly .... As I installed everything on time frame H4.
I get full notification, but not visible on the graph.

it's strange.

I take this opportunity to ask who uses these indicators, and which version is the reliable fold.
I only make FX pairs.
I do not want a lot of position, but the most reliable possible.

I installed all the releases, I tried to compare, but it's hard .... Some are good at some time, others at other times.

According to what I see right now the "Smoother Jma" version would seem rather reliable.

And the "" ## version !!! WADDAH ATTAR EXPLOSION ATR + VOLUME CALCATION + MTF & ARROWS & DOTS ""

This if I think is the best, according to what I'm looking for.
But unlike the other there is a concern for display.

If you are in H4 for the indicator and H1 in graph that does not work (we do not see the points)

On the other hand, if we do the opposite, indicator H1 on H4 then in this case it works. And we do not see the arrows on the graph.

I start with this indicator, but I see a big potential.
But I still lack practice.

There are so many....
The worry is that I work on 28 pairs at the same time

So without alert it's impossible, and with alerts it sounds constantly :)
But it's already what I do, I'm tested and see which filter works best with other indicators.

I am new on this forum, and new to use this indicator. (But I have more than 10 years of FX behind me) so I just want to save time on my test.
I found it by chance by looking for a specified indicator BB MACD

According to what I see, Waddah Attar is very good for just following a few forex pairs.
But it is an indicator that asks to be present, because it is instantaneous.
On any time frame, you have to be fast.
The signals are good, but it is in real time, that is to say that you can not enter the 1 hour later.
Finally, full of signals pass, without having time to take them because it arrives at the same time as the main candle.
The trend very rarely follows on the following candle, in the end, we are late ....

I test on 4 Mt4 at the same time, for signals H1, H4, D1 (and another version Waddah Attar on a fourth MT4)

The operation is simple so, I think I use it correctly.
But I have the impression that it's on the contrary more an indicator that will be used to confirm another, rather than a key signal.

I may be wrong.
So I made this alert request, not to spend some test months

I was very impressed at the start by the signals, because actually on the graph, it sounded good.
But for example, in d1, of course when we look at it on a graph in H1 we say that it is extraordinary. And that we pass from the signal D1, on graph D1, we say that already it's much less good ...

If someone can share are reviews and these tests, I would be curious to see what you get.

webdeal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:02 am There are so many....
The worry is that I work on 28 pairs at the same time
Even though there's a lot of versions don't over complicate it. Use this one, it's the one I use: Waddah Attar Explosion 2_3.

I use this version as the colors are straightforward and I get less distracted.

As outlined in my other post, I use it to trade 6 different pairs on the Daily and Weekly charts using the tweaked settings which are linked to the post.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:42 pm Even though there's a lot of versions don't over complicate it. Use this one, it's the one I use: Waddah Attar Explosion 2_3.

I use this version as the colors are straightforward and I get less distracted.

As outlined in my other post, I use it to trade 6 different pairs on the Daily and Weekly charts using the tweaked settings which are linked to the post.
Thank you I will try it !!

webdeal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:41 pm Thank you I will try it !!
Yes. Always check the Waddah Attar Explosion on the Weekly first using those tweaked settings.

If the Weekly Waddah Attar Explosion is showing it's UP (as in, broken both ATR Deadzone and Explosion line), only look for signals to the upside on the lower timeframes.
If the Weekly Waddah Attar Explosion is showing a signal to short, only look for short signals on the lower timeframes.

So for example:

• Weekly chart Waddah Attar is UP
  • Watch for signals to enter a LONG on the smaller timeframes like the Daily or 4H (if you wish to use them)

Remember, only trade into the direction of the Weekly chart.

Below is GBJPY, I'm only going to look for for LONG entries on the smaller timeframes if the Weekly chart is showing a Waddah Attar Explosion has broken through the ATR Deadzone and the Explosion line.
At the moment the GBPJPY Weekly chart is showing it's a bit undecided, so I'll look at another pair.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
josi, ruben7yk, BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:57 pm did u go bankrupt??? u never replied or came back 2 the forum lol........... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hi,

No, I'm still in the test phase, but I can not get conclusive results.
It's really goodbye.

I think it's not the fault of the indicator, but in the way do not I use it.

When I have the information, it is often too late and the movement is already done.

There is something that I do not have to do properly.

I trade in real, and I have listed several demo MT4 for the use of this indicator.
As it did not work well for me, I had to put it a little side.

In fact, I use it, but only to confirm my strategy that I currently use and that works well.
Just an additional confirmation.

I installed several versions and I ended up losing myself .... I also installed the version that gives the 4 TMF at the same time, but it crashes me my MT4.

The concern I meet with Waddah Attar is that I understand the operation with the Dead Zone. It's easy to understand once the action is passed ..... but I can not predict the movement before it arrives.

But if it can reassure you, it is a bit thanks to you that I make good manual trades. I took on this forum the indicator BB MacD, and BB MacD with Sample Deviation.
On several TMF different it is formidable.