Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:47 pm No need to know. It's a cash cow today. You can guess that from the charts below. Just to show the power of a simple MA. No need for subwindows. I wished I could use Xard's chart but for some reason it does not update and I got no clue why. So I hope he does not mind my 2 charts I post here meanwhile.

I love Xard's Semaphor appearance. Reminds me of target practicing at a shooting range. Trading is just like that.

US30
USD30 MA.JPG

DE30

DE30 MA.JPG
For me, that update problem solved by reinstalling mt4 and deleting all personal data. Now there is an indicator folder almost empty, but the Xard system works and the candles updating.
(Now also works trade session indicator, which previously didn't work on my mt4).

EDIT: I have to add that the borders button also works now. I mean, on my mt4 platform, it didn't work before either. The full reinstalling worked. Now the "clean" mt4