Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Modified indicator to hold 11 custom symbols + increased font size on screen for the custom symbols

Edit 2021-06-08 - apologies, initially uploaded wrong mq4 file - fixed - please redownload

optionhk wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:41 pm Dear mrtools,
Since XArd Dashboard is not able to accommodate CFD broker names in the table made, may I request you to use the below
indicator to have the inputs for 10 digit LABEL FOR SYMBOLS. This will help me having an alternative dashboard for the strength of indexes.
Mql of Pairspercent is attached.
Thank you
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 4):
FXchaos, optionhk, Jimmy, Prado

josi wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 pm I'd like to know:
how many of you where just radically stopped out of the US500-buys?
how many made good money with their WS30-sells?
But I guess we will never know...
No need to know. It's a cash cow today. You can guess that from the charts below. Just to show the power of a simple MA. No need for subwindows. I wished I could use Xard's chart but for some reason it does not update and I got no clue why. So I hope he does not mind my 2 charts I post here meanwhile.

I love Xard's Semaphor appearance. Reminds me of target practicing at a shooting range. Trading is just like that.

US30
DE30

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:47 pm No need to know. It's a cash cow today. You can guess that from the charts below.
It looks easy on M1 but - as I have learned - look & trade are very different things.
M15 and above is all I can manage, and the story for US500 and US100 looks different from there because of this short zzaabong (which you could take advantage of).
Wouldn't it be simple to use the "built-in" MA but as EMAs (with Xard's periods)?
Might inspire some fellows to start using the "built-in" MA as it's easy on memory...
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
AlexBello

josi wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 pm It looks easy on M1 but - as I have learned - look & trade are very different things.
M15 and above is all I can manage, and the story for US500 and US100 looks different from there because of this short zzaabong (which you could take advantage of).
Wouldn't it be simple to use the "built-in" MA but as EMAs (with Xard's periods)?
Might inspire some fellows to start using the "built-in" MA as it's easy on memory...
Yes, Josi, I agree, it looks easy. But you can be sure, I definitely had a look on higher TF's before place my trades on M1. The advantage is that M1 gives me the cheapest entry.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi