Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:05 am
Again not sure if fixed, but try it out.
No, it does not. Got no clue why, because it is the only of Xard's versions that got this problem. I use the platform of two brokers. It's the same on both. Anyway, thank you for your time and effort, mrtools.

XARD: Does this solve the problem? I changed the background code
!XU v6-XARDFX HL.ex4
(91.41 KiB) Downloaded 193 times

optionhk wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:52 am
Dear mrtools,

Just a gentle reminder to fix the GUI for the three Xard data window indicators.
Thanks.
Dear mrtools,
Since XArd Dashboard is not able to accommodate CFD broker names in the table made, may I request you to use the below
indicator to have the inputs for 10 digit LABEL FOR SYMBOLS. This will help me having an alternative dashboard for the strength of indexes.
Mql of Pairspercent is attached.
Thank you
PairsPercentChange_mod_snowy.mq4
(47.15 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Modified indicator to hold 11 custom symbols + increased font size on screen for the custom symbols

Edit 2021-06-08 - apologies, initially uploaded wrong mq4 file - fixed - please redownload

optionhk wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:41 pm
Dear mrtools,
Since XArd Dashboard is not able to accommodate CFD broker names in the table made, may I request you to use the below
indicator to have the inputs for 10 digit LABEL FOR SYMBOLS. This will help me having an alternative dashboard for the strength of indexes.
Mql of Pairspercent is attached.
Thank you
PairsPercentChange_mod_snowy_2021-06-08.png
PairsPercentChange_mod_snowy_2021-06-08_v2.mq4
(47.62 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

josi wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 pm
I'd like to know:
how many of you where just radically stopped out of the US500-buys?
how many made good money with their WS30-sells?
But I guess we will never know...
No need to know. It's a cash cow today. You can guess that from the charts below. Just to show the power of a simple MA. No need for subwindows. I wished I could use Xard's chart but for some reason it does not update and I got no clue why. So I hope he does not mind my 2 charts I post here meanwhile.

I love Xard's Semaphor appearance. Reminds me of target practicing at a shooting range. Trading is just like that.

US30
USD30 MA.JPG

DE30
DE30 MA.JPG

RplusT wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:47 pm
No need to know. It's a cash cow today. You can guess that from the charts below.
It looks easy on M1 but - as I have learned - look & trade are very different things.
M15 and above is all I can manage, and the story for US500 and US100 looks different from there because of this short zzaabong (which you could take advantage of).
Wouldn't it be simple to use the "built-in" MA but as EMAs (with Xard's periods)?
Might inspire some fellows to start using the "built-in" MA as it's easy on memory...

josi wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 pm
It looks easy on M1 but - as I have learned - look & trade are very different things.
M15 and above is all I can manage, and the story for US500 and US100 looks different from there because of this short zzaabong (which you could take advantage of).
Wouldn't it be simple to use the "built-in" MA but as EMAs (with Xard's periods)?
Might inspire some fellows to start using the "built-in" MA as it's easy on memory...
Yes, Josi, I agree, it looks easy. But you can be sure, I definitely had a look on higher TF's before place my trades on M1. The advantage is that M1 gives me the cheapest entry.

1. Similar Topics

1. 330 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4675 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1150 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Dimkin, Facebook [Crawler], fadhayemustafa, Omgili [Bot], remcous, Telegram [Bot] and 19 guests