NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:45 am
Kalman Filter 2.1 - (newest ver)
More upgraded by Mladen,with additions price smoothing factor and price smoothing modes (4 basic)
in picture blue/deep pink line from ver 2.1 and white/orange line from ver 2 (previous) - still usual prices :)

Kalman Filter 2.1
viewtopic.php?t=8472182&p=1295359443#p1295359443

Kalman filter (mtf).mq5 is very good! I don’t know Mladen/
Has mrtools released Kalman Filter mtf .mq4.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

LorenzoNexus wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:34 pm
Hi kvak,

I think that that's the exact same version I downloaded a couple days ago.

Maybe Mrtools or Mladen have more infos.

This version unfortunately does indeed repaint.
I don't know,on next page is discusion and source code with the same name....I think Mladens version is NRP.But try it and let us know....

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:44 am
Added t3 to the mix.
Hello, I'm new to the community. I have downloaded this iTrend Averages indicator and have been studying it on the 1H and Daily charts. I have been searching for a couple days now through the forum trying to understand how to use this indicator, but the only detail I can find is about if the histogram goes above the line, that confirms a strong trend.

I am assuming when the histogram is blue and above 0.0, that's trending up, and red and above 0.0, that's trending down. Those seem to make sense from studying it so far, but I feel like there's a lot more that I am missing about understanding this indicator.

Also, when the histogram goes above the line, which I believe is supposed to signal a strong trend, my studying so far does not seem to correspond with that. It looks more often that not that this cross occurs at the peak/valley of the trend.

I have found detail guidance for other indicators, but not this one. Could someone please guide me to where I can find such information, and/or provide some details on how to use this indicator? It gets lots of positive responses, and would love to truly test it out the right way. Any help and or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1. Similar Topics

1. One Trade per Trend

0 Replies 2038 Views

by hobbytrader, Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies
    2. Dashboard Direction Trend

2 Replies 2753 Views

by MayaxatL, Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:33 am in Trading Systems

2 Replies
    3. Need help for Big trend catch indicator

1 Replies 534 Views

by kyawswarlin, Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:21 am in MT4 Indicators