Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Books of interest... https://b-ok.cc/book/1110085/c3ad84
Xard777

For more books, there is a search link at the top right of their website.
Type in the author i.e James Patterson, hit return and you have your reading list.
Enjoy!
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
gamerredd, stond, fadhayemustafa, Castle73, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:22 am I working in a system that give 10 entryes at month in 5 minutes time frame expiration 30 candles ( arround 100 pips in forex by trade) the winning ratio is 90%
and the stop lost take profit ratio is 1/5. I think will open an academy what you think? ;)
XARD: Does my setup not give about 3 entries a day on 5m without any academia!!!
Teaching - in itself - is not a bad idea but:

1. You should stick to the appropriate TF
2. You should give screenshots of live trades
a) exact entry (& what kind of order - stop, limit etc) and reason for using it
b) exact SL and reason for using it
c) exact TP and reason for using it
3. explain your money management and risk-reward analysis

Of course, there is much more (i. e. psychology, trading styles etc) but that would be a beginning.
Only by doing it this way could you help all those people who are still complaining about continued losses...

The exact application of the method - down to the most minute detail - is what has always been missing on this (otherwise most interesting) thread (the produced .pdf is more like a conglomeration of screenshots that show off sweet hindsight knowledge...)

So only the person who - for one reason or another - takes on the huge task of taking beginners by the hand (metaphorically) and leads them - step by precise step - through each trade can improve the situation for them.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
gamerredd, msbh, Jimmy, flandria

I congratulate xard777 for the harmony of colors, it really is very well studied. My neurons are not at odds with each other now. Thanks for the new update.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post:
sudhindragk
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

josi wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:09 pm Teaching - in itself - is not a bad idea but:
1. You should stick to the appropriate TF
2. You should give screenshots of live trades
a) exact entry (& what kind of order - stop, limit etc) and reason for using it
b) exact SL and reason for using it
c) exact TP and reason for using it
3. explain your money management and risk-reward analysis
Of course, there is much more (i. e. psychology, trading styles etc) but that would be a beginning.
Only by doing it this way could you help all those people who are still complaining about continued losses...
The exact application of the method - down to the most minute detail - is what has always been missing on this (otherwise most interesting) thread (the produced .pdf is more like a conglomeration of screenshots that show off sweet hindsight knowledge...)
So only the person who - for one reason or another - takes on the huge task of taking beginners by the hand (metaphorically) and leads them - step by precise step - through each trade can improve the situation for them.
couldn't agree more :) :thumbup:

Here is another book depository... about 80 million ebooks to d/l for free
Knowledge is power, go forth and empower yourself :-)

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-gartley-tr ... 52798.html
Enjoy
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
kvak, Skyold, gamerredd, stond, LorenzoNexus, msbh, Jimmy, Musashi, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 am Hi Senol,
I have an old wpr indy from way back that I will test out this coming week, never thought to use it - thanks.
Xard777
HI XARD,
for about 3 weeks I have been working with this WPR indicator. The results are promising in conjunction with ADX and Sema.
Skyold
PS: kindly, mrtools is doing some changes if possible.
UPDATE: #point 1: MA under 50* WPR is below 50
# Point 2: MA over 50 * WPR is over 50
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
xard777, kodisfx, Musashi, Jedidiah
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777