Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Here is another book depository... about 80 million ebooks to d/l for free
Knowledge is power, go forth and empower yourself :-)

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-gartley-tr ... 52798.html
Enjoy
Xard777
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Hi Senol,
I have an old wpr indy from way back that I will test out this coming week, never thought to use it - thanks.
Xard777
XARD WPR.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 am
Hi Senol,
I have an old wpr indy from way back that I will test out this coming week, never thought to use it - thanks.
Xard777
HI XARD,
for about 3 weeks I have been working with this WPR indicator. The results are promising in conjunction with ADX and Sema.
Skyold
!wpr + ma (mtf + alerts).mq4
(9.86 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
PS: kindly, mrtools is doing some changes if possible.
Screenshot (186)_LI.jpg
UPDATE: #point 1: MA under 50* WPR is below 50
# Point 2: MA over 50 * WPR is over 50
Be patient and wait for your chance

xard777 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 am
Hi Senol,
Xard777
But how many indicators do you want to tell you what the emas tell you? Anyway, there is nothing special about W%R - it is just the Stochastic that Larry Williams re-jigged to get his name on another indicator.

By the way, I like the RAF symbol on the Semafor - I keep looking for the Spitfires!
a.PNG
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

1. Similar Topics

1. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 3755 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. 2 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Benard, BernieL, CommonCrawl [Bot], FiveS, kowal81, ModaFx, msbh, Mustafa, peter john, Phantom5000, qdjack, remcous, Remuli, RplusT, SEMrush [Bot], Seznam [Bot], viklam, xard777 and 38 guests