Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks Xard! That's actually pretty neat and clean. Everything at a glance. Looks like, even I might be able to trade with that.... :D
XARD: Well if you like that then you will defo like this...

Sure, I'm positive about the outcome. Do that every day.
XARDFX.png

xard777 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:49 am
For those of you that are still struggling with my setup please checkout this video on youtube about Gartley patterns.
Xard777
For avid readers:
The Gartley Trading Method: New Techniques To Profit from the Markets Most Powerful Formation

Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:22 am
I working in a system that give 10 entryes at month in 5 minutes time frame expiration 30 candles ( arround 100 pips in forex by trade) the winning ratio is 90%
and the stop lost take profit ratio is 1/5. I think will open an academy what you think? ;)
XARD: Does my setup not give about 3 entries a day on 5m without any academia!!!
Teaching - in itself - is not a bad idea but:

1. You should stick to the appropriate TF
2. You should give screenshots of live trades
a) exact entry (& what kind of order - stop, limit etc) and reason for using it
b) exact SL and reason for using it
c) exact TP and reason for using it
3. explain your money management and risk-reward analysis

Of course, there is much more (i. e. psychology, trading styles etc) but that would be a beginning.
Only by doing it this way could you help all those people who are still complaining about continued losses...

The exact application of the method - down to the most minute detail - is what has always been missing on this (otherwise most interesting) thread (the produced .pdf is more like a conglomeration of screenshots that show off sweet hindsight knowledge...)

So only the person who - for one reason or another - takes on the huge task of taking beginners by the hand (metaphorically) and leads them - step by precise step - through each trade can improve the situation for them.

I congratulate xard777 for the harmony of colors, it really is very well studied. My neurons are not at odds with each other now. Thanks for the new update.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

josi wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:09 pm
Teaching - in itself - is not a bad idea but:
1. You should stick to the appropriate TF
2. You should give screenshots of live trades
a) exact entry (& what kind of order - stop, limit etc) and reason for using it
b) exact SL and reason for using it
c) exact TP and reason for using it
3. explain your money management and risk-reward analysis
Of course, there is much more (i. e. psychology, trading styles etc) but that would be a beginning.
Only by doing it this way could you help all those people who are still complaining about continued losses...
The exact application of the method - down to the most minute detail - is what has always been missing on this (otherwise most interesting) thread (the produced .pdf is more like a conglomeration of screenshots that show off sweet hindsight knowledge...)
So only the person who - for one reason or another - takes on the huge task of taking beginners by the hand (metaphorically) and leads them - step by precise step - through each trade can improve the situation for them.
couldn't agree more :) :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3377 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 2695 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”