Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JAMIL wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:43 pm Good day Mrtools
thank you so much for you quick reply , now one another indicator need add arrow with alerts and notification please . will be highly appreciated .
Sorry Jamil, we don't have the source code for that one :sad:

PS: You've posted your request in RSI topic! Please help us organize the site by posting in the correct section next time.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
JAMIL
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Good day dear coders.

Could anyone of you people remove the "deleting" of the arrow from this indicator if the price breaks the arrow level within the few bars after displaying. Arrows apear with candle and dont repaint until high/low of the arrow candle is broken. I already use it profitably with trend filter but I would like to increase my performance with it so I need the arrows to stay.

here is the indicator source file

Thank you in advance to whomever make the changes !

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:02 pm Try again DSL indicators
Mr Tools

My final request. The arrows on the outer zones are perfect without any doubt.

To achieve maximum mileage (after checking for the past 3 days) I feel up & down arrows should be added for the MID DSL ZONE also. Could you please help me out with this.

I should have placed this request initially itself. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards AR

tkhanfx wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:57 am Good day Mr Tools

I have 2 requests, for attached 2 indicators:

1) For (forex 50pips) indicator, would it possible to show the definable inputs in the indicator inputs window on chart? Currently only few inputs are shown, the rest i have to change in editor

2) For (signalarrow v2.0) indicator, it doesn't repaint on m1, but strangely repaints on m5 and higher time frames, i don't understand why, can't figure it out either by looking at code, beyond my capabilities, could you possibly make it nrp for all tf's?

Thank you, and as always your work and efforts are greatly appreciated!
is this what you want in indicator 1
Attachments
These users thanked the author sixthsensetrading for the post:
tkhanfx

arsd wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:28 pm Mr Tools

My final request. The arrows on the outer zones are perfect without any doubt.

To achieve maximum mileage (after checking for the past 3 days) I feel up & down arrows should be added for the MID DSL ZONE also. Could you please help me out with this.

I should have placed this request initially itself. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards AR
Check here Dsl rsi