Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 pm Are you sure this is what i get from the version i just posted. It's easy to mix them up because the one before didn't have a space between +alerts, the good one has that space.
Yeah..in your pic where i circled - there suppose to be an arrow for each of the candles that closes outside the band(not just the starting candle). Sorry if this is getting confusing
Attachments

Good day Mr Tools

I have 2 requests, for attached 2 indicators:

1) For (forex 50pips) indicator, would it possible to show the definable inputs in the indicator inputs window on chart? Currently only few inputs are shown, the rest i have to change in editor

2) For (signalarrow v2.0) indicator, it doesn't repaint on m1, but strangely repaints on m5 and higher time frames, i don't understand why, can't figure it out either by looking at code, beyond my capabilities, could you possibly make it nrp for all tf's?

Thank you, and as always your work and efforts are greatly appreciated!

tkhanfx wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:57 am Good day Mr Tools

I have 2 requests, for attached 2 indicators:

1) For (forex 50pips) indicator, would it possible to show the definable inputs in the indicator inputs window on chart? Currently only few inputs are shown, the rest i have to change in editor

2) For (signalarrow v2.0) indicator, it doesn't repaint on m1, but strangely repaints on m5 and higher time frames, i don't understand why, can't figure it out either by looking at code, beyond my capabilities, could you possibly make it nrp for all tf's?

Thank you, and as always your work and efforts are greatly appreciated!
Sorry but both are decompiled files.