Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:31 pm Here is the 30 min RoadMap with 5 min Trading (not for other TFs)

Keeping it simple.... Use the 30 min for your overall intra-day analysis and trade on the 5 min chart.
The Trend lines on the 5m are in sync with the 30 min.
The Semafor is designed to be used with 5 min and 30 min
Where possible, try and show two charts on your screen similar to the enclosed screenshot.
All the best everyone, may 2021 be your best year to date for making Pip$
Xard777
First of i would like to thank Xard for all his time and efforts in sharing and contuined support he has shown over the years invoking this startegy for us to witness and use.
This latest release i can say 1st hand is perfect for low pec systems and or not, i have 2 screens runing with what has been suggested and i can say this works with ease and on point, if you understand and follow the system as its always been you will find your pips people.

Thanks again Xard your system have truly changed many lives, mine my wifes and 2 boys and 3 girls to boot.

God bless you brother for your effots and time, i hope your retirement with your family can be as what you have done for mine.

Forever in your debt Michael
These users thanked the author Mic014 for the post (total 7):
humbatov, gamerredd, Andres128, LorenzoNexus, DRAXILL, Skyold, Musashi

tradersanbrokers wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:43 pm Am still loosing trades is someoen willign to help me here so can send screenshots of setups with entriesan exits
where someone who can guide if have taken the right ones please.
Man, I don't want to hurt your feelings but you are still losing because
you don't understand Xard's setup.
And you don't understand the setup
because you wait for other people to do your work (but nobody can do that for you)
(reading the thread, thinking about the setup, watching price moves, find out what are good entries, good exits etc).
You have no chance of ever becoming profitable if you don't study the market cycles (for example: Wyckoff) intensively: the setup Xard offers is nothing but a visualisation of these cycles on different time frames.

update:
Al Brooks:
There are no secrets among successful traders; they all know common setups, and many have their own names for each one. All of them are buying and selling pretty much at the same time, catching the same swings, and they all have their own reasons for getting into a trade. Many trade price action intuitively without ever feeling a need to articulate why a certain setup works. I hope that they enjoy reading my understanding of and perspective on price action and that this gives them some insights that will improve their already successful trading.
The goal for most traders is to maximize trading profits through a style that is compatible with their personalities. Without that compatibility, I believe that it is virtually impossible to trade profitably for the long term. Many traders wonder how long it will take them to be successful and are willing to lose money for some period of time, even a few years. However, it took me over 10 years to be able to trade successfully. Each of us has many considerations and distractions, so the time will vary, but a trader has to work though most obstacles before becoming consistently profitable. I had several major problems that had to be corrected, ... it took me a long time to accept many personality traits as real and unchangeable (or at least I concluded that I was unwilling to change them). And finally there was the issue of confidence. I have always been confident to the point of arrogance in so many things that those who know me would be surprised that this was difficult for me. However, deep inside I believed that I really would never come up with a consistently profitable approach that I would enjoy employing for many years. Instead, I bought many systems, wrote and tested countless indicators and systems, read many books and magazines, went to seminars, hired tutors, and joined chat rooms. I talked with people who presented themselves as successful traders, but I never saw their account statements and suspect that most could teach but few, if any, could trade. Usually in trading, those who know don't talk and those who talk don't know.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
XXXX, gamerredd, humbatov, AlexBello, Shockr

tradersanbrokers wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:43 pm Am still loosing trades is someoen willign to help me here so can send screenshots of setups with entriesan exits
where someone who can guide if have taken the right ones please.
Somehow you think the strategies is to enter at Semafors, that is not how it works. Look at the replies you received before and study them. Also it is far better to trade indices than individual shares.
nil desperandum

You know the saying "Sell in May and stay away", well with trading indices we can still trade throughout the summer months albeit with reduced daily target levels.
Basically from September to May I aim for 20% per day and in the summer months drop down to 12.5% per day. OK, in reality not every day is a target day. Some days I only hit 10% and other days 6% but there are other days that I hit my targets and shut her down and go do something else. I try to maintain a business like approach when trading. Keep the losses small and let your winners run, when your targets are hit STOP! go do something else. Different traders have different targets, could be 4% & 2%.
Whatever your daily target is, once met, get out and don't go back in. No good giving back to the market what took you all day to get in the first place.

What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world