Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

blonde wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:54 pm all this is complete nonsense with the Binary Indicator.ex4 indicator, the indicator I checked and ran in the tester, the result is negative, it does not work, does not make a profit.
why the author posted it is known only to him and to God
well, unfortunately I have no way of observing how you performed your trades, your management, psychological and other things ... it is a sad thing that for you the indicator has not been profitable, however, fortunately there are thousands of indicators out there , just download them and use them, thanks for the feedback.

wolfzeacker wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:01 pm well, unfortunately I have no way of observing how you performed your trades, your management, psychological and other things ... it is a sad thing that for you the indicator has not been profitable, however, fortunately there are thousands of indicators out there , just download them and use them, thanks for the feedback.
i can guarantee it will make profit hehe. if you found any bug or error sir please update me. it is a great indicator with price action analysis.

proper money management/ risk appetite/ time of entry + patience is the KEY. :)

do you have latest trade sir? thank you :) i will trade again on monday :)

glyrad wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:49 am i can guarantee it will make profit hehe. if you found any bug or error sir please update me. it is a great indicator with price action analysis.

proper money management/ risk appetite/ time of entry + patience is the KEY. :)

do you have latest trade sir? thank you :) i will trade again on monday :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author wolfzeacker for the post:
glyrad